Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Oh......

And despite me telling everyone catch cans are stupid, silly, and a waste of time, money and effort in the thread about them.....

I ordered one yesterday.
Reminds me that I need to install the one I bought a couple years ago… 🙄
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Someone helpful decided to redecorate and rearrange the front. Preview of S650 perhaps? Maybe the plastic was getting a little faded in the sun I guess.

IMG_20220829_195331625.jpg

IMG_20220829_195317625.jpg

Off to Walmart for some duct tape, Bondo and a small tub of wax. I've been told it'll buff right out.

Do I now start shopping for a mach 1?
Sorry to see that Matt. You didn't say so I presume/hope you are OK?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to see that Matt. You didn't say so I presume/hope you are OK?
yeah it was parked overnight. Been parking there 8 years, not a scratch. I guess I was due. The cop showed up to file a report "hey, you're parked too close to the stop sign, I could write you a ticket for that." Really, thanks Occifer, good day to you too! (&#$#$)@# At least he showed up 5 min after the call instead of "we'll call you some time in the next 24hrs" per the dispatcher.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
yeah it was parked overnight. Been parking there 8 years, not a scratch. I guess I was due. The cop showed up to file a report "hey, you're parked too close to the stop sign, I could write you a ticket for that." Really, thanks Occifer, good day to you too! (&#$#$)@# At least he showed up 5 min after the call instead of "we'll call you some time in the next 24hrs" per the dispatcher.
People suck. Is there anyone around that has security cameras? Maybe it got recorded. Might even be someone from your neighborhood.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Someone helpful decided to redecorate and rearrange the front. Preview of S650 perhaps? Maybe the plastic was getting a little faded in the sun I guess. The benefits of on-street parking...

IMG_20220829_195331625.jpg

IMG_20220829_195317625.jpg

Off to Walmart for some duct tape, Bondo and a small tub of wax. I've been told it'll buff right out.

Do I now start shopping for a mach 1?
What a shit bag

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
People suck. Is there anyone around that has security cameras? Maybe it got recorded. Might even be someone from your neighborhood.
bank across the side-street has 3 cameras, 2 of which might have caught it, but probably not the tag. They are pulling the footage and I'll know if success in 2 days.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Put on a set of the underbody brace spacers that Parker Performance sells so I can install a new Borla ATAK catback on my convertible before taking it to Michigan next month.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Well that sucks......

If you Mach 1 it, you must empty your garage and park it there. Gotta do that.

But FWIW, that looks easily fixable. The damage isn't that bad, ain't gonna be totaled.

ETA; It's weird how the metal fender tore like a cracked composite/plastic panel.
The garage just needs to be emptied for another reason now.

Yeah, I checked it out last night. It's going to be expensive for sure, but fixable none the less. My main concern is how it hit the wheel so hard: suspension stuff. The hit did move it a few feet.

That stood out to me at first too. It was just torn looking. Definitely looked like it was a truck or something else with tall tires.

:(

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Whole front end including headlights. Hood. Fender. Wheel. Sub-frame part in the wheel well (shock mount). All the liners. Belly pan. Other misc things.

It's bad for sure, yet looks fairly inexpensive to fix; all things considered.

Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
PCM recall done :like:

2nd year service done :like:

Having nice day with no shitty roads and no cleaning to do afterwards is a bonus :sunglasses:

1661959194462.jpeg

WD :like:
What was the PCM recall WD? Was it a specific year thing?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
What was the PCM recall WD? Was it a specific year thing?
Here you go :

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/safety-recall-pcm-software-update.179189/#post-3614824

I got the recall but I didn’t have any of the symptoms.

I can’t tell any difference before or after (sadly no extra bhp … lol).

The tech was nice enough to double check with me I defo wanted it doing because if I had a tune, it would get wiped … (thinking of you and your upcoming mods) :like:

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Here you go :

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/safety-recall-pcm-software-update.179189/#post-3614824

I got the recall but I didn’t have any of the symptoms.

I can’t tell any difference before or after (sadly no extra bhp … lol).

The tech was nice enough to double check with me I defo wanted it doing because if I had a tune, it would get wiped … (thinking of you and your upcoming mods) :like:

Ah thanks mate, yeah I never understand these things, PCM, ECU, TCM... I guess play it safe and don't let Ford touch it. No extra BHP is criminal! 😁

I'm guessing it would undo all the stuff from Wengerd (when I get around to receiving/fitting the Vortech kit)? Just had to pay UPS some lovely import duty earlier on. 😭

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ah thanks mate, yeah I never understand these things, PCM, ECU, TCM... I guess play it safe and don't let Ford touch it. No extra BHP is criminal! 😁

I'm guessing it would undo all the stuff from Wengerd (when I get around to receiving/fitting the Vortech kit)? Just had to pay UPS some lovely import duty earlier on. 😭
If I RECALL (see what I did there :D), this was the issue with backup cam while shifting into or out of reverse. I didn't have an issue with it and noticed no change to my car after they'd done it either, luckily.