Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Dyno run today. Can't tell if I'm dissappointed or not. 🤪 Power figures and AFR graphs below. Guy said fueling and stuff was spot on. She made 435bhp (441PS) at the fly which was 356bhp (360PS) at the rear wheels. That to me reads almost as stock figures for bhp but the steeda tune and intake says up to an addtional 30 horse power at the wheels. I don't seem to be seeing those gains? Or are these figures I'm seeing about right? Also running 99RON fuel. There also seems to be a small dip in torque between 2700-3300 rpm 🧐 but it looks like it made about 415lbft (562nm) which is above book figure.

GT_Dyno1.jpg
GT_Dyno2.jpg
IMO dyno runs are more useful for your individual car and testing changes that you make. So many variables in play make comparing to other dyno runs kinda pointless. Should have ran it before you did the intake and tune. I believe the gas particulate filter on the euro cars really kills horsepower. Your HP gains started falling off at 6300RPM which is pretty early, a 2018 US spec car would make additional power to around 7000. As far as the intake and tune, they're probably why you're seeing such nice torque figures at the wheels. Peak HP isn't going to be that much different compared to stock.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Converting Fog lamps to running lights/turn signals. This is just a rough setup to get some feedback before actually doing it.
IMG_2469.jpg
Interesting. How are you doing it - via an aftermarket kit, or have you pieced together wiring pigtails to make it work?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Felt inspired by some of the posts from gas station lighting and gotta say, makes the Bullitt green look pretty good!

Finally got the Pilot 4 All-seasons on, they're great so far. Filled up at Kroger (since Costco was actually same price for premium, even though it's not Top Tier at Kroger) and I do like seeing north of 400 miles on the range (wife took it on a highway drive).

20220529_222755.jpg
20220529_222725.jpg

1654005663974.png

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Dyno run today. Can't tell if I'm dissappointed or not. 🤪 Power figures and AFR graphs below. Guy said fueling and stuff was spot on. She made 435bhp (441PS) at the fly which was 356bhp (360PS) at the rear wheels. That to me reads almost as stock figures for bhp but the steeda tune and intake says up to an addtional 30 horse power at the wheels. I don't seem to be seeing those gains? Or are these figures I'm seeing about right? Also running 99RON fuel. There also seems to be a small dip in torque between 2700-3300 rpm 🧐 but it looks like it made about 415lbft (562nm) which is above book figure.

GT_Dyno1.jpg
GT_Dyno2.jpg
IMO dyno runs are more useful for your individual car and testing changes that you make. So many variables in play make comparing to other dyno runs kinda pointless. Should have ran it before you did the intake and tune. I believe the gas particulate filter on the euro cars really kills horsepower. Your HP gains started falling off at 6300RPM which is pretty early, a 2018 US spec car would make additional power to around 7000. As far as the intake and tune, they're probably why you're seeing such nice torque figures at the wheels. Peak HP isn't going to be that much different compared to stock.
I would also suggest going to the same dyno every time for consistent readings. If you do pulls on a Mustang Dyno then take the same car on the same day with weather not changing and do some pulls on a dynojet you'll get different readings.

I'm sure most of you know this but just in case...

Sponsored

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Interesting. How are you doing it
Foglight is a standard halogen housing. The running lights/turn signal bulb slides into the opening.
working on mounting the bulb socket. No cutting or splicing wiring with a standard bulb. Waiting on a set of Led-switchbacks to see if I can use them.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Punctures don't happen often, but they do happen ... I have had 3 in the last 10 years or so (well one was a broken valve stem - not a true puncture).

I am glad you posted this because I have been skeptical about the inflator kit. I will probably pull the trigger on one of the spare tire kits soon: https://accessories.ford.com/products/mustang-2015-2020-spare-tire-kit-for-v6-i4-and-gt-coupe-1

Just one more thing Ford seems to be cheaping out on 🤬🤬🤬
Keep in mind he said it was 6 years old. I wanna say right on them it says to service them every 5 years.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score