Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Love it. I have two of these on my 67 with the "289" engine displacement - one of my favorite badges of all time. Where did you pick this one up?
Off eBay. It’s from the Ecoboost HPP version.

usmade75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 10r80
Had Steeda dual rate springs and active shocks, along with the stop the hop kit, frame braces in the rear and in the front and took it to the Tail of the Dragon and ran it. Man that really solved the handling issues and it ran like a champ. Have 1 inch spacers installed as well. I love the stance and the way the tires fill up the wheelwell. I drove the car 2,000 miles and will do a ride report on the suspension.

3640150.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg
Is a dual rate springs the same as the progressive lowering springs? Your car is beautiful by the way! Love my Oxford white as well.

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Where’s you get the CS cover?
We had a thunder storm last night and it poured for about half an hour. Here's what it looked like this morning. Not a drop of water on it. Benny told me the cover would not protect 100% but it looks like it did to me. Happy with the results.

IMG_5302.jpg

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
We had a thunder storm last night and it poured for about half an hour. Here's what it looked like this morning. Not a drop of water on it. Benny told me the cover would not protect 100% but it looks like it did to me. Happy with the results.

IMG_5302.jpg
Why do you need a cover for rain? If you put a cover on a dirty car, it is going to scratch the paint. If it is a clean car, rain will not matter. Rain does not leave water spots.

Covers are best put on a freshly washed car, anything else, you take a risk of scratches because of dust, dirt.

Richard

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Why do you need a cover for rain? If you put a cover on a dirty car, it is going to scratch the paint. If it is a clean car, rain will not matter. Rain does not leave water spots.

Covers are best put on a freshly washed car, anything else, you take a risk of scratches because of dust, dirt.

Richard
I have a 68 fastback undergoing ground up restoration in my garage so I lost my shelter for the GT/CS. The cover was bought for the winter since it will be off the road at that time. Car was clean when cover was put on, first time I used it. I would never put a cover on a dirty car. The stang has been outside uncovered during the rain. The amount of crap blown around during and after the storms leave it a mess. The cover kept all the crap off the finish.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_5302.jpg
Rain?? What's that? :giggle:

Looks great!

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Rain?? What's that? :giggle:

Looks great!
its that liquid stuff that is guaranteed to land on your car within 10 minutes of washing it :cwl:
unless the birds get it first!

Sponsored

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Richard
I have a 68 fastback undergoing ground up restoration in my garage so I lost my shelter for the GT/CS. The cover was bought for the winter since it will be off the road at that time. Car was clean when cover was put on, first time I used it. I would never put a cover on a dirty car. The stang has been outside uncovered during the rain. The amount of crap blown around during and after the storms leave it a mess. The cover kept all the crap off the finish.
Ah okay, that makes sense. I think I remember seeing your photos another day.

Richard

5speed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18GT
I might have using the term interchangeably the dual rate progressively gets stiffer as more force is applied. Gives a nice controlled ride but when you load the spring like in a corner they get stiffer. It really worked great on this road which has some challenging sections. I would have not enjoyed the stock wallowing suspension and the vague feel it gave. This suspension and frame stiffeners was a transformation for sure. Thank you love the white and the black gloss wheels together.
Is a dual rate springs the same as the progressive lowering springs? Your car is beautiful by the way! Love my Oxford white as well.

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
Any difference in sound? Just the speaker change? Looks đź‘Ť
Huge difference. Just the speaker change. There is a whole thread in the audio forum about it. Instantly noticeable difference.
Sponsored