Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

victory-rc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' , premium ,10 speed, Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Project 6GR Ten, 19x10’’ squared with 285/35R19 PS4S
F6FF5F8C-99E8-417B-94DC-9E9BE1AAC310.jpeg
Car looks sharp, and that's a good photo..
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
That's not a bad resolution I suppose, considering you just need to see that curb.

Can you please shoot us more pics here of the module under the hood, wiring, where you attached the camera etc? I think lot of different bumper styles here so I wanted to try to figure out where it would fit on mine. Luckily Ohio dropped the front plate requirement.

Got the smoked for my Bullitt about a year ago, really like them. Make the stock sidemarkers look really bad. :D
There is no under hood module. All that is in the dash and is switched at the back button on the steering wheel. From there it is only the wiring for the camera which is covered in flex sheath like the other under bonnet wiring, so it blends in. I had a technician from the suppliers do the install as it was their first 18+ job. I guess any good car audio shop could do a nice install and probably supply as well.
PXL_20220408_010410125.jpg

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
There is no under hood module. All that is in the dash and is switched at the back button on the steering wheel. From there it is only the wiring for the camera which is covered in flex sheath like the other under bonnet wiring, so it blends in. I had a technician from the suppliers do the install as it was their first 18+ job. I guess any good car audio shop could do a nice install and probably supply as well.
PXL_20220408_010410125.jpg
I gotcha. So the install does require ripping the dash apart and using the factory SYNC wiring huh? That scares me a bit, I'm worried about future rattles.

I'm literally 90 miles away from losing my factory warranty, so might go for it after that.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m birthday boy today and my girls got me this lot, most of which is kind of Mustang / car related :

1649419826540.jpeg

I know there are better battery DA’s, but I’ve already got Ryobi stuff and unlike most other things the Ryobi DA is proportionately much cheaper in the U.K. than in the states (£84 with the pads, circa $110).

It will be perfect for what I want (quick setup / light work / touch up or single panel work). I have a porter cable that I bought in the states and run on a transformer if I need to do heavier work or run for a long time :like:

Check the text on the note from our youngest … 😍

WD :like:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I’m birthday boy today and my girls got me this lot, most of which is kind of Mustang / car related :

1649419826540.jpeg

I know there are better battery DA’s, but I’ve already got Ryobi stuff and unlike most other things the Ryobi DA is proportionately much cheaper in the U.K. than in the states (£84 with the pads, circa $110).

It will be perfect for what I want (quick setup / light work / touch up or single panel work). I have a porter cable that I bought in the states and run on a transformer if I need to do heavier work or run for a long time :like:

I just love your daughters note. That one goes in the memories box.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I know civilization in UK is crumbling and all after exiting Empire, but they don't have ruled note paper over there anymore? :)
She made it (and the card) by herself, in her room, with no help and with things she could find in the craft draw - my misses couldn’t even see them until this morning :like:

The Reece’s and 50p were from her own money 😍

She’s seven …

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I gotcha. So the install does require ripping the dash apart and using the factory SYNC wiring huh? That scares me a bit, I'm worried about future rattles.

I'm literally 90 miles away from losing my factory warranty, so might go for it after that.
How long are you planning on keeping the car? If it’s going to be awhile are you considering an ESP?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
How long are you planning on keeping the car? If it’s going to be awhile are you considering an ESP?
Yes sir, plan to drive this b*tch into the ground. :D
No, that came off wrong. I meant I'm not planning on selling this, ever. Depends on financial situation and personal preferences, this might be my only and last V8. :(

I got one (ext warranty) at the dealer through 75,000 miles. Maybe I got duped into a higher price than it could've been, but we just got news that wife's used 2017 F150 with 106,000 miles is needing a new head gasket and oil pan, all totaling about $6,000 (they also suggested a new engine for $10k), so I don't look at extended warranties as badly as I used to.

I know this is a wrong forum for this, but WTF Ford. The Ecoboosts were supposed to be fairly reliable.

I hope that the 5.0 Coyotte goes further than that.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1

1649419826540.jpeg

The note is the best gift!

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I'm on Steeda MagneRide sport lowering springs (1'' all around). I thought about going with the Ford Performance ones (.75''), but I read that they are harsher. These ones have kept the ride quality, just lower
Scheduling the same spring work to be done by Steeda Pompano

illanxr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Illan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP 1 Magneride