Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec
Mine is much the same system but made by Advanced Ice. Reverts to on again when going from forward/reverse and forward again. Turns off once over 20kph and on engine shutdown. I mounted mine in the lower grill where it seems to be best positioned for the likely impact points.
Lakin Plates.jpg
nice, I have sto and show number plate which is fitted from under skirt so wanted to see past back of number plate if mounted too low?
Sponsored

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 velocity blue gt pp1 10r80
Installed Bmr Differential lockout bushings And Gt350 halfshafts. The bushings were just sitting in a box, why not? Definitely adds noticeable nvh. Definitely added gear wine at hwy speeds. But car does feel better/solid/predictable/launches better-Better traction even.... Just hoping these bolts don’t break. The benefits out-weight the negative!! Yes does add nvh, but it’s minimal with my mbrp Race catback.. I actually like it!! #BecauseRacecar

Last edited:

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
Keeping with my Coyote theme, I swapped my 5.0 badges.
badge 1.jpg
badge.jpg

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Decided to go with white for the calipers. I used the G2 kit. Used a good 2" brush being that the brush they supply is meant for watercoloring kindergarten pictures. Seems like a quality paint though. Inspired by a very well known member from Miami, Mr. @Salty. Thanks for posting those pics, pal. I also went with the Ford Performance decal because the red in the lettering matches the 5.0 dot. I'll post some better pics when its not raining and I can get the car out of the garage.

Question: How many miles should one expect to get out of these factory goodyears (normal driving)? Any input is appreciated.

tempImageY0IcEG.png

tempImageshbooH.png

tempImage4596WI.png
nice work!!!!! hope ya got that piece of tape on that front rotor.

Sponsored

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
nice work!!!!! hope ya got that piece of tape on that front rotor.
Haha! I was wondering who'd be the first member to spot that. I almost edited the post by taking that one photo out but then I figured where's the fun in that. The task of tape removal took place after happy hour began so.....

Posts like yours are why I love this forum. Cheers for winning this weeks contest of Where's Waldo!

Last edited:

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
There are several options out there. The one I fitted interfaces with the LCD screen and is activated by a touch of the return button on the steering wheel for about 6 secs and stays on until you turn it off or put car in reverse. It’s made by ASL and cost about $900 bills AUD. I’ll take a few photos and post so you can see install. You can choose where you put camera and which camera you use. I opted for a small unit, would have liked to get camera fitted in the honeycomb of the grill but I did not end up with that. You’ll see from photos when I post them.
Cheers Mark
Mine is much the same system but made by Advanced Ice. Reverts to on again when going from forward/reverse and forward again. Turns off once over 20kph and on engine shutdown. I mounted mine in the lower grill where it seems to be best positioned for the likely impact points.
Lakin Plates.jpg
Okay so they are actual cameras, good to know.
Can you both post some more pics, or send them via message to me? I would like better close up. I see it down below the plate, but what's that little "knob" next to the pony? A deer-deterrent?

Also, what's the resolution like? Good enough to see obstacles I guess? The site I found has a pic and it looks slightly "meh," but beggars can't be choosers!
I am assuming this be the kit:
https://www.aslautomedia.com.au/mustang-fm-sync-front-camera-interface

Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
New wheels, summer tires and suspension upgrade. Now i need to change the password on the checking acct so the missus cant see the spend...
FP track handling pack, FP PP control arms, apex 18x10s conti 275/40. I need to put this crap in my sig and maybe do a build thread, but that will just remind me of the insanity of what I spent and plan to spend.

20220405_172019.jpg

Moonhowl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium, 2018 Nissan Frontier, 2000 Harley
I finally finished the installation of the Hurst Indy Short Throw Shifter in my 2020 GT Premium. It was quite a job for a 70 year old guy under a car up on blocks. I had to drop the exhaust system, drive shaft and lower the tranny to get to it. I didn’t use a single swear word, though I know them all. I did use a lot of Tylenol in the three days it took me. The knob sits about an inch lower than the stock knob, and the throw is noticeably shorter. The harder urethane bushing makes the mounting
DF501048-8911-46E8-A8A4-1187A4FF8CAB.jpeg
E1A4D979-FEE7-4EB2-BB3B-C49A4D0DC5F2.jpeg
49EAF083-C451-4580-8080-E07C711720ED.jpeg
feel more rigid. I’ll let the locktite cure overnight and take it for a spin tomorrow.
A0757559-7FAC-4CDD-8DB3-E323132E84CA.jpeg

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I finally finished the installation of the Hurst Indy Short Throw Shifter in my 2020 GT Premium. It was quite a job for a 70 year old guy under a car up on blocks. I had to drop the exhaust system, drive shaft and lower the tranny to get to it. I didn’t use a single swear word, though I know them all. I did use a lot of Tylenol in the three days it took me. The knob sits about an inch lower than the stock knob, and the throw is noticeably shorter. The harder urethane bushing makes the mounting
DF501048-8911-46E8-A8A4-1187A4FF8CAB.jpeg
E1A4D979-FEE7-4EB2-BB3B-C49A4D0DC5F2.jpeg
49EAF083-C451-4580-8080-E07C711720ED.jpeg
feel more rigid. I’ll let the locktite cure overnight and take it for a spin tomorrow.
A0757559-7FAC-4CDD-8DB3-E323132E84CA.jpeg

Every time I raise mine up and crawl under it I have to take a few of those. Funny, now that every mech. part on a car seams easy for me to work on my body screams "What the hell are you doing"
Sponsored