Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
A must for every S550 Mustang owner!

jun305.jpg

sep159.jpg

Do yourself a favor and get a bottle of Invisible Glass too.

sep153.jpg

No ammonia and therefore tint safe and less likely to damage interior plastics when compared to Windex.
I think they are snoozing.
Sponsored

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
This is what the active exhaust looks like? So this car carries 3 suit cases
That's not active, but with with or without that function they all have boxes / suit cases / silencers / resonators in the same places :like:

WD :like:

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
That's not active, but with with or without that function they all have boxes / suit cases / silencers / resonators in the same places :like:

WD :like:
I also got the steeda h pipe & was looking to replace the exhaust as well. But from a couple of weeks ago looks like all exhaust went up a few more hundreds of dollars so I decided against it.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
A must for every S550 Mustang owner!

jun305.jpg

sep159.jpg

Do yourself a favor and get a bottle of Invisible Glass too.

sep153.jpg

No ammonia and therefore tint safe and less likely to damage interior plastics when compared to Windex.
YUP!

Got this for mine and also helps with cleaning the wife's F150 (cause damn that shit be a big truck).

Believe it or not, this actually "fixed" my auto-dimming rearview. I kept complaining to the dealer about it not dimming at night, he tested and said it was fine. I then thoroughly scrubbed the outside glass and then inside with this and the cloth came back literally black, that's how dirty my window was, even though it didn't seem that way.
No more being blinded by lifted brodozers!

Thought this was gonna be a marketing gimmick but it actually does work quite nice. Only thing is I wish there was a ratchet/bracket you could lock in so it stays stiff and doesn't flop (NO PUN INTENDED). :crackup:

Sponsored

MD18EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
YUP!

Got this for mine and also helps with cleaning the wife's F150 (cause damn that shit be a big truck).

Believe it or not, this actually "fixed" my auto-dimming rearview. I kept complaining to the dealer about it not dimming at night, he tested and said it was fine. I then thoroughly scrubbed the outside glass and then inside with this and the cloth came back literally black, that's how dirty my window was, even though it didn't seem that way.
No more being blinded by lifted brodozers!

Thought this was gonna be a marketing gimmick but it actually does work quite nice. Only thing is I wish there was a ratchet/bracket you could lock in so it stays stiff and doesn't flop (NO PUN INTENDED). :crackup:
Ok, just put this in my cart. 👍🏼 This windshield has been bugging me for years. I've cleaned it by hand several times and knew I needed something like this to do it right, just never got around to looking for one. Bonus... my wife also drives an F-150, so this looks like it'll be put to good use.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ok, just put this in my cart. 👍🏼 This windshield has been bugging me for years. I've cleaned it by hand several times and knew I needed something like this to do it right, just never got around to looking for one. Bonus... my wife also drives an F-150, so this looks like it'll be put to good use.
For sure worth the $14 or whatever it is.
FYI, it's generally available at Autozone and Advance Auto etc., it's sold in a lot of brick&mortar stores. I got mine at Menards.

Yeah reaching the bottom of the S550 windshield is downright impossible and very tough on the F150. You won't regret it.
I did get the Invisible Glass spray (as it's the same brand as the gadget), would recommend. Just don't keep it in an unheated garage like my stupid self having to wait for the nozzle to defrost. :facepalm:

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
GT350 steering wheel and shift knob.
20220115_085454.jpg
Yes, I'm quoting myself.

For anyone considering a GT350 shift-knob, there's a few things to keep in mind;

In cold weather, that metal on the top is really cold. REALLY cold.

And I'm gonna go ahead and guess that in hot weather, that metal on the top will be REALLY hot.

Just an FYI.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Turned 40k.
A82FCF46-6643-41DC-8591-CC927B936359.jpeg

Sponsored

3pdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 mustang gt pp1, '82 f150
How much is "some?" I'm at 32k with 2 track events and still have plenty last time I saw I think. What life do you expect to get out of them, or is yours mainly a track weapon?
my factory pp1 front pads are worn down by 66.6% of the usable lining. i have tracked it at 3 weekend events and two autocross events. the hardest use was threshold braking from 140mph at turn 10a at road atlanta lap after lap. i am really impressed with the pad's performance but amazed by their longevity. at this rate they will completely worn at 34.5k

Last edited:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Yeah reaching the bottom of the S550 windshield is downright impossible and very tough on the F150. You won't regret it.
Rear window seemed impossible to me. It's a major PITA. But now, all nice and shiny!
Edit: And yes, I just ordered the "Invisible Glass" spray someone recommended earlier. I have tints.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430