Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Went out for breakfast and trip to Home Depot. She was creaking for a bit until the interior really warmed up, so cold out I spilled coffee on my bare hand crossing the street and by the time I got to my car it had frozen up!

tempImageIO0uY0.jpg
Interesting, kinda glad to hear im not the only one that gets the creaks until it warms up in the interior. Makes sense.

Snow-hooned the Bullitt
20220115_111857.jpg
People will probably chastise me for this, but somehow the Bullitt looks pretty good with the deep green and light gray salt spray. :crackup: love your wheels too!

Ohio salts quite a bit, so mine's gonna be a rust bucket in a few years probably, but it will have had provided ton of miles with smiles, which is its job...
Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
A few little jobs today that I've been itching to do. Can you believe the struggle to find an activated charcoal pollen / cabin filter here in the UK. Could not find one at all - in the end I had to order from Autodoc in Germany. Finally arrived the other day so I set about fitting it today (as well as doing an aircon clean first).

Bit of background - my GT had no service history when I picked it up and no paperwork from previous owner. Ford had nothing on their system either. So I've been getting it fit for purpose. New Shell Helix Ultra Oil and K&N Oil Filter. New Brembo Premium DOT4 brake fluid. New Varta Silver Dynamic battery. New wiper blades. New Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres all round.

So yeah, I don't think this pollen filter has ever been replaced... it is meant to be white when new.

Pollen_Filter_1.jpg
Pollen_Filter_2.jpg
Pollen_Filter_3.jpg

New Corteco activated charcoal filter and STP air-con cleaner. :)
Pollen_Filter_4.jpg

And finally got my door covers fitted.

No_Cover_1.jpg
Fitted_Cover_1.jpg
No_Cover_2.jpg
Fitted_Cover_2.jpg

BigBucksHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Interesting, kinda glad to hear im not the only one that gets the creaks until it warms up in the interior. Makes sense.

People will probably chastise me for this, but somehow the Bullitt looks pretty good with the deep green and light gray salt spray. :crackup: love your wheels too!

Ohio salts quite a bit, so mine's gonna be a rust bucket in a few years probably, but it will have had provided ton of miles with smiles, which is its job...
Not a daily driver and I'll spray her down so hopefully not a big deal long term. She's there for smiles not to live in the garage šŸ˜œ and YES she looks bad ass a little salty right??

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4

It's so sad to see these beautiful cars and all that salt I'm glad I have a 4 wheel drive for the Winter

Sponsored

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
A few little jobs today that I've been itching to do. Can you believe the struggle to find an activated charcoal pollen / cabin filter here in the UK. Could not find one at all - in the end I had to order from Autodoc in Germany. Finally arrived the other day so I set about fitting it today (as well as doing an aircon clean first).

Bit of background - my GT had no service history when I picked it up and no paperwork from previous owner. Ford had nothing on their system either. So I've been getting it fit for purpose. New Shell Helix Ultra Oil and K&N Oil Filter. New Brembo Premium DOT4 brake fluid. New Varta Silver Dynamic battery. New wiper blades. New Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres all round.

So yeah, I don't think this pollen filter has ever been replaced... it is meant to be white when new.

Pollen_Filter_1.jpg
Pollen_Filter_2.jpg
Pollen_Filter_3.jpg

New Corteco activated charcoal filter and STP air-con cleaner. :)
Pollen_Filter_4.jpg

And finally got my door covers fitted.

No_Cover_1.jpg
Fitted_Cover_1.jpg
No_Cover_2.jpg
Fitted_Cover_2.jpg
One of the 1st mods I did I love mine

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
Went to the car wash then test fit the new SVE 350s on my daily. They will probably end up on my white convertible but that's for another post. These are 10s with 285/35/19 up front, 11s with 295/35/19 in rear. Continental ExtremeContact. Can't drive in 25Ā° weather today but it's fun to look forward to the spring. Thank you to everyone for chipping in their knowledge and experience... @rhexis @Mikepol2 @Bikeman315 @ModularKid21 @Ewheels @shogun32 @barron64 @Amaury and specifically @fastrax for letting me know these wheels were on sale dirt cheap. I'm really happy with this fitment.

Also, the SVE wheels & Cont tires weighed in @ 52.0lb front, 53.9lb rear. The OEM factory 20s with all seasons weighed in @ 62.9lbs. The PP1 wheel with winters were 57.3lbs and 58.5lbs. I'm hoping to feel the 5 to 10lb difference at each corner when I drive it.

20220116_125510.jpg
20220116_145101.jpg
20220116_145116.jpg
20220116_145142.jpg

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Installed MP Concepts Front Bumper Winglets (little black thingies under the turn signals)
I like them, gives the front a little more personality
IMG_0016.jpg

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Installed MP Concepts Front Bumper Winglets (little black thingies under the turn signals)
I like them, gives the front a little more personality
IMG_0016.jpg
I like them! How do they attach? :)

Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Give that a little tweak and squeeze - I donā€™t think itā€™s snapped on properly :like:

WD :like:
Oh. Haha OK I'll check tomorrow. Thanks. :giggle:

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Based on experience, even with the correct oil on the cap, wrong oil still gets it. I asked the mechanic how he put the wrong oil in, and he said he pours in what the parts counter gives him. I guess he likes doing the same work twice.

waiting til wrong oil gets put in. jk
Sponsored