Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up a Ford Performance catch can, 5Spurs starter button, and ordered new vanity plates. Got my Dad's old plate back, so some family legacy going.
Well don’t keep us in suspense what is the plate?
Sponsored

dafuture

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Well don’t keep us in suspense what is the plate?
The story goes that back in the early 80s, my dad tried to get the plate "Bells 1" It was taken, so he got Bells 2. Out in Ohio for college, he stumbled across the original Bells 1 and had a good laugh.

Obviously, Bells 2 will be the plate for the Mustang, though it was originally on his '77 Olds Delta 88 and '84 Mazda 626 2 door.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The story goes that back in the early 80s, my dad tried to get the plate "Bells 1" It was taken, so he got Bells 2. Out in Ohio for college, he stumbled across the original Bells 1 and had a good laugh.

Obviously, Bells 2 will be the plate for the Mustang, though it was originally on his '77 Olds Delta 88 and '84 Mazda 626 2 door.
What is the meaning of it? I tried to get my dad‘s plate here in California which was NOK OUT but it was taken.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
How do you think those bums, drunks, and stoners are caught? By doing 73/55 And you would be pleasantly surprised how many "real criminals" are caught by traffic enforcement buy I am sure you understand that too. Sounds like you are complaining about the break you got. its all good.....
When was the last time you saw a stoner speeding?
I see them driving all the time, but it is 25mph in a 45 zone.
Getting popped for speeding. chances are low.
But I agree, he got lucky, he needs to count his blessings.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be nice to live in a perfect world...not saying you are wrong at all but why does the lack of personal accountability always start with what others are or are not doing?
Think it is called "lead by example"
but I could be wrong.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated my Mach 1 Maps to NA 220, finally! Took reaching out directly to Ford Customer Relationship Center, who then worked with the Sync Maps team, but we finally got it resolved. With all the roadwork going on in the Northern Virginia area, I'm going to need another update later this year when they (hopefully) finish most of the major construction work.
LOL was in Ma for the holidays, all the exit numbers have changed. ugg. Nav says one # the exit signs say a very different one.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
LOL was in Ma for the holidays, all the exit numbers have changed. ugg. Nav says one # the exit signs say a very different one.
Yes, they finally changed them to match the mile markers, which is driving the locals nuts!

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Yes, they finally changed them to match the mile markers, which is driving the locals nuts!
Weird, I just recognize the exit and turn lol

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ran over a damn volleyball on my way home from work today bouncing around on the highway. Tried to get out of the way but I couldn’t went right under the front. I don’t know how it fit under the front end but I could hear it all the way back through out the back. Nice scuff mark on the front lip but it’ll come out.
I mean, you were driving a Mustang, not a Dodge.

1641992876165.png

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'll see myself out.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For sure these things are a beast with proper winters. You'll fare better than all the SUVs with AWD and all-seasons... I have used the wet/snow mode I think once over the past two winters.

Got our first couple of dustings of snow, all gone. No slideys for me yet. OH is stupid cold now but ain't got no slide-powder. :(
20220106_165928.jpg
Slide powder. lol I love it. Stealing this.

dafuture

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
What is the meaning of it? I tried to get my dad‘s plate here in California which was NOK OUT but it was taken.
Has to do with our my Dad's nickname when he was younger. It's something my family will definitely appreciate.
Sponsored