Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I went back to the stock shift knob because I got tired of the white one. It was just ….. big. I like this one better because small hands small ball. 🙂 thanks to @shogun32 for helping me take off the old one out because I couldn’t obviously.

5FFBAB2C-3273-4710-9C73-35541AC5B7D0.jpeg
Obligatory that's what she said.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Took my boy to go get a round of tacos and took the pony.

He’s still getting used to getting in n out of a race seat lol

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Bit of a vent. So, back in August I ordered a Roush supercharger and the max cooling kit. Didn’t get them till the beginning of November and then had to wait two weeks to get an appointment for the install. Finally dropped it off on 11/15 and they had the car for two weeks. I guess they worked on it an hour a day? I finally go to pick it up and they didn’t do the cooling kit. So I have to leave it there so they can install the cooling kit and send it to a body shop for the vents. They say it will be ready in a few days, about 10 of course. Turns out the body shop scratched one of the fenders so they had to repaint it. Car has ppf which they fixed but there are issues with it and possibly the paint. Also didn’t put new ceramic coating on. Just for good measure, they also decided to cut up my fender liners for some reason. I will say, aside from the long install time, all these issues have been caused by the body shop they used, and the dealer has been helpful in fixing. They already ordered me new liners and said they will cover whatever needs to be done to the fender. Just a pain having to still deal with this.

Ok, the good part. The car is fast! From a stop my a/s just spin, but on the highway it goes from 30 to way over the speed limit, at maybe half throttle, very quickly. I have yet to really step on it with the speed limits and traffic around here. But am really looking forward to the track opening in the spring.

I am having one issue that I am talking to Roush about, but I will post about that in the FI thread.

PXL_20211217_010058617.jpg

PXL_20211217_010623180.jpg

PXL_20211217_010516601.jpg

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Me, heap big in-jun with arm of bear, grip of vice, with spitting bottle of blue flame.
She, squaw of red nail-polish brush
Under the right setting, I'd fathom she could um, hay, hay, Just no point in breaking a nail if one doesn't have too.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
^ hell yeah, sometimes I need a man’s hand because mine are tiny AF. I’m a fragile woman 😁 I just drive and put nail polish on.
And powershift with speed and grace.
how many miles on your car now.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Bit of a vent. So, back in August I ordered a Roush supercharger and the max cooling kit. Didn’t get them till the beginning of November and then had to wait two weeks to get an appointment for the install. Finally dropped it off on 11/15 and they had the car for two weeks. I guess they worked on it an hour a day? I finally go to pick it up and they didn’t do the cooling kit. So I have to leave it there so they can install the cooling kit and send it to a body shop for the vents. They say it will be ready in a few days, about 10 of course. Turns out the body shop scratched one of the fenders so they had to repaint it. Car has ppf which they fixed but there are issues with it and possibly the paint. Also didn’t put new ceramic coating on. Just for good measure, they also decided to cut up my fender liners for some reason. I will say, aside from the long install time, all these issues have been caused by the body shop they used, and the dealer has been helpful in fixing. They already ordered me new liners and said they will cover whatever needs to be done to the fender. Just a pain having to still deal with this.

Ok, the good part. The car is fast! From a stop my a/s just spin, but on the highway it goes from 30 to way over the speed limit, at maybe half throttle, very quickly. I have yet to really step on it with the speed limits and traffic around here. But am really looking forward to the track opening in the spring.

I am having one issue that I am talking to Roush about, but I will post about that in the FI thread.

PXL_20211217_010058617.jpg

PXL_20211217_010623180.jpg

PXL_20211217_010516601.jpg
You need to recalibrate your speedometer to actually physically read "30 mph to way over the speed limit".... 😂

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
IMG_4524.png

Dug it out and went to do some slidey stuff with it. Way too much fun to drive this car in the snow to let it sit all the time. It's amazing how good these are with snow tires on them - didn't even need to pop it into wet/snow mode.
For sure these things are a beast with proper winters. You'll fare better than all the SUVs with AWD and all-seasons... I have used the wet/snow mode I think once over the past two winters.

Got our first couple of dustings of snow, all gone. No slideys for me yet. OH is stupid cold now but ain't got no slide-powder. :(
20220106_165928.jpg

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Ran outta luck today

IMG_1308.jpeg

First time in almost 12 years.
JohnnyGT - 2
JohnnyLaw - 0

Reckless was dismissed pending completion on a driver improvement class. No points, nothing on the record. Just $81 in court fees.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Reckless was dismissed pending completion on a driver improvement class. No points, nothing on the record. Just $81 in court fees.
Same here last yr in Northern NY. Just another state money grab.

I was lucky as I was doing over 90mph in a 55 zone maybe 30-45 seconds before got stopped for 73 in the 55! Was my old S60 sedan not the GT.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Changed my FM logo (grey antenna) with my kitty. Does anyone in the US listening to FM radio get radio station logos? I only get them when listening to Sirius radio, nothing over FM radio.
PXL_20220109_192620030.jpg
That would usually only be part of the IBOC metadata on FM.