Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Which one you go with? The OEM black accent one on CJPP is $98!!
This one. Fits perfectly. The back is adhesive. Didn't even install the retainers that came with it. Its solid. Plus you should see my knuckles and forearms.. Some instructions say to take off the front bumper, I was like..what?? For a decal? No effen way I am taking off the bumper of a one month old car. Was able to get to the factory decal by moving back the radiator, throttle body and air filter housing crap. I know right? For a decal? But there is no way I take off the front bumper! Smh.

EDIT: If you click on the link, you only get the Pony, the GT emblems are not included. Its confusing, but I knew that.

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
the photo makes me feel strange looking at it, them tittiess dont match the face lol. she looks too young in the face.
She's from the UK. No sunlight. Their skin stays young looking over there. She's probably 40. Oggle away.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Just shove some handwarmer chemical pouches up your undies

Surely you can get some lobster claw snowmobile gloves while you wait for the heater to come online.
But then when you take the gloves off the wheel is still cold. The wheel heats up very quickly and once the cold is off it I can turn that off until it cools off again.

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
been busy with the stang lately! Installed 300 piece starlight headliner. Changes colors and goes with music. Ive fully gutted the interior, plan is to install gloss white harness bar, red 4 point braum harnesses, and custom red and black braum racing seats. Just took delivery of my GT500 front bumper and APR splitter from i-5 autohaus. cant wait to see the transformation!

starlight headliner.jpg
I've seen a number of people in Lexus LS community doing this. It's cool.

GT_MTL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yves
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium - 2018 F-150 XLT
Vinyl Carbon wrap my GT 350 dashboard, ready to get the central gauges.
Still the left side dash part to wrap.
20211217_222850.jpg

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
been busy with the stang lately! Installed 300 piece starlight headliner. Changes colors and goes with music. Ive fully gutted the interior, plan is to install gloss white harness bar, red 4 point braum harnesses, and custom red and black braum racing seats. Just took delivery of my GT500 front bumper and APR splitter from i-5 autohaus. cant wait to see the transformation!

starlight headliner.jpg
Would be really cool if you could make it work with MyColor.

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
Had a not so good day yesterday. Went to town to run errands and a nasty pot hole. Stopped for lunch with a friend and found this.
20211217_132422[1].jpg
Decided to limp the car home. On the way home, the tire light came on, how ever it was the other side. Pulled over and aired it up. Had a little bit of vibration on the way. Got home and found this. The screw didn't puncture the tire just a small sheet metal screw.
20211217_150943[1].jpg

It was such a nice day yesterday, washed the car, filled it up. and then turned to crap. There is a place in town that maybe able to straighten the rim out, but it will wait to after the holidays. I have other Mustangs to drive, and a suspension project to do on our SN95 anyway.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Brandon
Are you taking on work? Would love my engine cover done. It’s a 21 velocity blue. Ty!!!

Sponsored

nustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, performance pak, active exhaust
need an extinguisher to park on base. so decided to up the install above rolling in my trunk.
purpose built brackets over 100 cdn, so $7 stick of 1/8 flat bar from the depot, and basic brazing skills. paint was on-hand. :)

f4.png

f3.png

f2.png

f1.png

nustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, performance pak, active exhaust
re starlight roof liner
- so random holes?
- how long did it take once the liner was out?
- leds all pre-wired to each other?

inquiring minds need to know.

since I saw that in a rolls I always thought it was a great touch ... though more a view from the backseat.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
btw. did the Ecoboost mustang prices increase? (or all mustang trims) earlier I looked at "build a config" and made a new pony package Ecoboost car, and holy crap it came out to around 35,000 before tax for my same car, I swear it was 32,000 just last year.
Everything has increased lol
Sponsored