Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
also known as MRR M600. You can find them anew on ebay in black. Either people found them in the back of a warehouse or someone commissioned another run.

Both the LMR and MRR are identical. LMR's are just white-box from the same factory. I have a couple sets still new in the box (19x10/11 gray, 20x11 bronze) but I shudder to think what shipping would be to Spain.
Thanks for the reminder on the MRR’s, I was totally drawing a blank on them.
Sponsored

pacomicro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
also known as MRR M600. You can find them anew on ebay in black. Either people found them in the back of a warehouse or someone commissioned another run.

Both the LMR and MRR are identical. LMR's are just white-box from the same factory. I have a couple sets still new in the box (19x10/11 gray, 20x11 bronze) but I shudder to think what shipping would be to Spain.
Adding shipping, taxes and duties, I don't even want to think about it.

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
Left it in the garage because it's been 30 degrees F when I leave for work. And I'm scared to drive on the summer tires in that weather. How bad/dangerous is it?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Left it in the garage because it's been 30 degrees F when I leave for work. And I'm scared to drive on the summer tires in that weather. How bad/dangerous is it?
if there is any moisture you're in for a surprise. If you can somehow guarantee enough miles of travel to get the temp compound up a bit in temperature and at no time needing to use the brakes with urgency or make large changes in direction you'll be fine.

No they don't magically change to ice-skates at 40F but they definitely don't grip very well.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It is very bad and very dangerous. Try it once and you will most likely agree.

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It's not recommended, but I'd argue that it isn't deadly if you're careful. Of course shouldn't be done on the regular (only if you must drive) and you should get winters (if you're driving it through winter), but being cautious with throttle (especially in turns) should work. If you must drive, just toggle it to snow/wet mode and go easy.
Mine's currently at the dealer, as soon as it's back I'm putting my winters on, but I've done a couple of morning drives on the summers when it was in low 30s last week.

Also as I mentioned earlier and also learnt my own lesson - doesn't matter if it gets to 55-60F during the day when your vehicle is parked at your work. If you drive to work when it's 38F in the morning, winter tires will be better. :)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It's not recommended, but I'd argue that it isn't deadly if you're careful.
You can be the most careful driver on the planet but what about the idiot that blows a red light or stop sign. There are a million way for this can go wrong. Why would you take the chance? Just get the right tires for the job.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Put the OEM Ford car cover on for winter storage. We’ll be back out in 5 months or so.

F5148917-AA4C-4C3B-A3E7-965C36078BBB.jpeg
THAT’S the logo on a factory Mach 1 cover? Holy shit.

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
It's not recommended, but I'd argue that it isn't deadly if you're careful. Of course shouldn't be done on the regular (only if you must drive) and you should get winters (if you're driving it through winter), but being cautious with throttle (especially in turns) should work. If you must drive, just toggle it to snow/wet mode and go easy.
Mine's currently at the dealer, as soon as it's back I'm putting my winters on, but I've done a couple of morning drives on the summers when it was in low 30s last week.

Also as I mentioned earlier and also learnt my own lesson - doesn't matter if it gets to 55-60F during the day when your vehicle is parked at your work. If you drive to work when it's 38F in the morning, winter tires will be better. :)
Ty. So it came with the summer tires and the dealer wouldn't swap to an all season for the same price. So my options are :

Find a set of tires and rims (either new or used)

Rip these tires off and put all seasons on

Park it November to March

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
ordered a cvf race intercooler, although it wont get installed until spring

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
My GF had a half hour drive for an appointment yesterday and she chose the 'stang with summer tires on it over her Subaru AWD, temperature at 35 degrees. She knows enough to watch tire pressures in the IC.... drives like a grandma yet can row her own gears :D

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Ty. So it came with the summer tires and the dealer wouldn't swap to an all season for the same price. So my options are :

Find a set of tires and rims (either new or used)

Rip these tires off and put all seasons on

Park it November to March
Go to tirerack.com , enter your vitals then choose tire/wheel combo. Delivered right to your door :D
I run Blizzaks myself.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
My GF had a half hour drive for an appointment yesterday and she chose the 'stang with summer tires on it over her Subaru AWD, temperature at 35 degrees. She knows enough to watch tire pressures in the IC.... drives like a grandma yet can row her own gears :D
Stop bragging about this rare creature. She probably has a Class A license as well đź‘Ź

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Transferred my deposit and then built this on the visualizer.

Mandatory Mustang content....they will share garages, depending on how long it takes to actually get it.

Corvette Stingray Z06 Build.jpg
Sponsored