Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
If you're referring to me at least quote me so I know.
I almost quoted your post, but I saw that my post would be right after yours so I skipped it.
I was just kidding you and I figured most would recognize the sarcasm. No offense intended.

Honestly not sure why Ford wouldn't put an actual oil pressure gauge on all the Mustang'. I've got a Premium, not a PP, so no true oil pressure gauge from factory. Just that silly "low/normal" reading. It's unfortunate my wanting an actual oil pressure reading has some how ruined your day, but it its entertaining.
Clearly it was your day that was ruined, and I empathize with your frustration. Even a moderate oil spill under my car becomes irritating.

I do agree with others in that I would prefer to have oil temp be the second PP dash gauge instead of vacuum. Until the day comes that I need to trace a vacuum leak, haha.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I almost quoted your post, but I saw that my post would be right after yours so I skipped it.
I was just kidding you and I figured most would recognize the sarcasm. No offense intended.

Clearly it was your day that was ruined, and I empathize with your frustration. Even a moderate oil spill under my car becomes irritating.

I do agree with others in that I would prefer to have oil pressure be the second PP dash gauge instead of vacuum. Until the day comes that I need to trace a vacuum leak, haha.
Ahhhh, yeah sarcasm is hard to pick up a lot of times online. I was thinking to myself, "why's this fellow so bent out of shape over me adding a oil pressure gauge to my car"...lol.

You're right, it did put a cloud over my day when I saw all that oil. At first I thought somehow I had blown a seal around the cooler or solenoid. However after further inspection it was my lack of proper install that caused my issue. It's all taken care of and work properly working now.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Ahhhh, yeah sarcasm is hard to pick up a lot of times online. I was thinking to myself, "why's this fellow so bent out of shape over me adding a oil pressure gauge to my car"...lol.

You're right, it did put a cloud over my day when I saw all that oil. At first I thought somehow I had blown a seal around the cooler or solenoid. However after further inspection it was my lack of proper install that caused my issue. It's all taken care of and work properly working now.
How dare you make a mess and leak oil all over the place.Thats it!! For now on you only drive electric mustangs.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I finally had the resonators removed. I’m mad at myself for not doing it before! I love it, sounds fucking amazing 😍😍😍😍😍

@JohnnyGT thanks for coming out to meet me there.

Sounds great!! Expect a little less MPG till the novelty wears a little. When I completed my current setup I would drive in a 50mph zone that's heavily wooded on both sides going from 3rd to 2nd to 3rd to 2nd over and over again. At work can get some great building reverbs. Nothing but compliments from co workers. There are a few that will stop to hear the cold start occasionally. Intoxicating sounds for sure!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
How dare you make a mess and leak oil all over the place.Thats it!!
Yeah. The planet only had, what, 9 more years without that spill? Probably down to 7 and change now.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
After 5 days driving with the KN filter #33-5029, my MPG went up from 18.1 to 19.2. Still driving in track mode and same gasoline Shell 93.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
After 5 days driving with the KN filter #33-5029, my MPG went up from 18.1 to 19.2. Still driving in track mode and same gasoline Shell 93.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
Probably subconsciously feathering the throttle without realizing it. :)
Although 6% ain't that big of a jump, so maybe it is!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Put my old taillights back on. Also finally installed the Steeda trunk poppers.

IMG_1021.jpeg

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Steeda black lug nuts, Black 5.0 badge and tomorrow will install the Steeda Shock Mounts. Those mounts are a piece of art.

20211022_202659.jpg

20211022_202644.jpg

20211022_203345.jpg

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
Wow, you managed to find and organize all the orange S550's in the country lol
I can't take credit for finding or organizing the event, COMR evevt. Its several days, I could only get off for 1 day, and live fairly close to the dragon.

man i would have loved this....would fit right in...if i wasn't 5hrs away!
now i know where to go in case i want another CO! for my stable.....
Always next year, several folks from way farther up north and west of the Miss. Was more rolling in last night as I was leaving and seen more heading that way today.

Citrus on the Dragon?
Oh yeah and more on the way

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Took my arm out of the sling and went for a short drive about an hour ago. Felt great!

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
πŸ€”.... ok so that's where all the action is happening. When we see shit like this here it's like whoaaaaa :)
Call the local state police barracks, I'm sure whom ever they hit and run, would like that footage.
Sponsored