Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I finally had the resonators removed. I’m mad at myself for not doing it before! I love it, sounds fucking amazing 😍😍😍😍😍

@JohnnyGT thanks for coming out to meet me there.

Give it hell! I drive like this every day.

I need to get someone to video mine, I have no idea was the S type catback sounds like out of car when I "give em hell Dale".
Sponsored

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Installed an oil pressure gauge. Apparently I didn't tighten one of the fittings enough as I noticed a small amount of oil under the car. So I got under there and it was pretty much like a '80s horror flick, oil everywhere. Was only about a 1/2 quart low thou. Removed all the fittings and stuck the stock sensor back in place, all is well again. Now I'm in the process of dry fitting and going back over everything to figure out where I went wrong. Pretty sure I didn't get enough ugga-duggas on the aftermarket sensor into the T.

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Installed UPR driver and passenger side oil catch cans.
2013DAF8-528C-45AA-A9EE-D664D195920C.jpeg
E2ACA176-FB4E-4910-88BC-64AB811DC86D.jpeg

Sponsored

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Serves you right for fixing what wasn't broken I guess.
If you're referring to me at least quote me so I know.

Honestly not sure why Ford wouldn't put an actual oil pressure gauge on all the Mustang'. I've got a Premium, not a PP, so no true oil pressure gauge from factory. Just that silly "low/normal" reading. It's unfortunate my wanting an actual oil pressure reading has some how ruined your day, but it its entertaining.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Installed an oil pressure gauge. Apparently I didn't tighten one of the fittings enough as I noticed a small amount of oil under the car. So I got under there and it was pretty much like a '80s horror flick, oil everywhere. Was only about a 1/2 quart low thou. Removed all the fittings and stuck the stock sensor back in place, all is well again. Now I'm in the process of dry fitting and going back over everything to figure out where I went wrong. Pretty sure I didn't get enough ugga-duggas on the aftermarket sensor into the T.
Oil and fuel will make the biggest messes you have ever seen.

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Oil and fuel will make the biggest messes you have ever seen.
Yeah, I was surprised. I had only drove the car for maybe a total of 15 miles. Got it all squared away. It was exactly what I thought. I didn't tighten the aftermarket sensor enough. It's a 1/8" NPT and I must have only put a few uggs. Once I got a good ugga-dugga on it, all is well.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly not sure why Ford wouldn't put an actual oil pressure gauge on all the Mustang'.
$30 OBD dongle, free phone app. No mess, no muss, and you can watch WAY more than just oil pressure. Your car is just a computer. Start treating it like one.

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
I did some mods recently:

4WboLVK.jpg

B55vtcD.jpg

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Driver mod: trimmed my outta control beard way down. :crackup:

Haven't been able to much of anything lately. Gonna try and drive it again on Saturday.

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
$30 OBD dongle, free phone app. No mess, no muss, and you can watch WAY more than just oil pressure. Your car is just a computer. Start treating it like one.
Ok, fill me in. I'm not tech savoy and just did a quick Google search. A plethora of "dongles" came up. Is there one you suggest? Ones to stay clear of, or do they all do the same thing?

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Technically happened yesterday, but #1 Son took an hour drive with me for some experience in a non-SUV with normal controls before his first official driving lesson. He did great, and my car stayed intact and unscratched. The actual driving lesson with the pros was tonight, and he did great with them, too. Whew!!
Sponsored