Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
The advantage of working from home - spending few mins each lunch allowed me to flat back, build layers, flat back and polish up :

395-B9-BC2-F0-BD-4-DE9-9-D23-FB50-B48473-D6.jpg

76-DAAE19-7-DA9-4777-B4-C4-FCED2-C19-CB4-C.jpg

C9-B84-C32-1977-48-C9-868-D-B0-A9282-E8-FB3.jpg

Not perfect, but good enough not to get noticed anymore :

B58-C51-CE-BF56-4-FEE-AC3-C-9-D5-A2-EEB1-B57.jpg

WD :like:
looks pretty perfect to me. what kind of flat black did you use?
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
looks pretty perfect to me. what kind of flat black did you use?
It's good, but I can still find it if I want to ... lol

It was just a generic black touch up pen from our local auto store Halfords (similar to your AutoZone / Pep Boys in the USA).

I would think any generic (non metallic) black is good enough for chips in the wheels. At the end of the day it's paint going onto powder so there is a difference in the materials anyway.

Out of interest, Meguiars Scratch X used by hand on a MF takes scratches and (well worn) 1500's sanding marks out of the PP1 wheels very easily and quickly :like:

WD :like:

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
😄 I was taking a jab at those that have to do so. I've never put a car up for the winter. I grew up in western CO. One had to learn how to drive in snow or stay home.
I'm gonna start driving my as soon as the temperature gets below 80. It's been too hot and sunny

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Best dash cam, have it in 2 vehicles currently, works fantastic!
Wish they bumped up the rear res to 1080 over 720. The front 4K is a must tho.
I have been looking for dash cams on and off for a while now. It seems that almost all of them seem to have good ratings. You begin reading and a bunch of people say how horrible customer service is or they are unreliable or break after a few months. Not to mention there are hundreds of choices! The one you mentioned looks good and fits what I need. How long have you had it for?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have been looking for dash cams on and off for a while now. It seems that almost all of them seem to have good ratings. You begin reading and a bunch of people say how horrible customer service is or they are unreliable or break after a few months. Not to mention there are hundreds of choices! The one you mentioned looks good and fits what I need. How long have you had it for?
For the Bullitt I got it about a month after the car (so since March 2020, 18 months) and for wife's F150 it's been in for about 3-4 months. First I got off Amazon, second directly from reseller with great customer service.

If you want, DM me, I can try to get in touch with the guy at the company I got it from, maybe I can see if he throws in a freebie or something (but no promises). It's Viofo A120 Pro Duo (so front 4K and HD rear). I'd recommend hard-wire kit (so it starts up when you start the car) and a CPL filter (reduces glare and improves picture quality).

I live in OH, so it's not like FL/TX heat tested, but we got a few upper 90s in the summer, which means in the car is around 120-140 (I'm guessing) and no issues still.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I've bought Rexing. Never had an issue in the 100+ TX heat. Customer service is by email now due to Covid. The one I purchased for this Mustang had a bad jack port for the rear camera in the main head. Emailed them a picture. Same day they sent me a ppd return label. As soon as they got the shipping notification from UPS, they shipped out a whole new kit including a new rear camera. Plus, it's the newer upgrade. Can't ask for better. Their fall sale is on I noticed. https://www.rexingusa.com//

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Found the fuel cut off in second gear on my way home through Mexico. Really put an ! on a not so great week. Was as safe as doing dumb speeds where no other cars were around as it could be I guess.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
e
Found the fuel cut off in second gear on my way home through Mexico. Really put an ! on a not so great week. Was as safe as doing dumb speeds where no other cars were around as it could be I guess.
Ehhhh you drove into Mexico ? :question: