Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
No such thing! LoL

I took delivery on 3/29 and I already have 16,500 on it…every mile with a big smile 😎
I used to do that. I'm slowing down it seems. Having COPD has not helped. All the family lives in the fire zones in CA, UT and, CO. This past summer I've had to turn back because of the smoke twice. Going to try again the end of this month.
Sponsored

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I used to do that. I'm slowing down it seems. Having COPD has not helped. All the family lives in the fire zones in CA, UT and, CO. This past summer I've had to turn back because of the smoke twice. Going to try again the end of this month.
I was in South Dakota Wyoming & CO this past July and it was quite hazy from the smoke.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I am hoping that by now, air quality will be better. I'll know the end of this month. :wink:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly way to many do not understand. Worse, for the impaired, it means nothing.

You've not live until you tackle the roads in FL> Not only do they run slow LF lane the clowns going by one another stop and talk, blocking both lanes.

Think the fine for blocking traffic flow should start at 1K first offense, and jump 5k each time.

I let folks in but I will be damn if I will leave room. For a place holder, useing the bumper. As the rest of the car blocks the lane, ass_hat drove from.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
You've not live until you tackle the roads in FL> Not only do they run slow LF lane the clowns going by one another stop and talk, blocking both lanes.

Think the fine for blocking traffic flow should start at 1K first offense, and jump 5k each time.

I let folks in but I will be damn if I will leave room. For a place holder, useing the bumper. As the rest of the car blocks the lane, ass_hat drove from.
:frown: Been there, done that. Took the HEP to Steeda then, Key West. Had several fools pass me over dbbl yellow on the bridges going and coming. Cut off twice going through Mobile, AL. Never again !
Key West, FL.jpg

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
In surprised there's only one random person in that photo usually the place is swamped! Cool shot man love KW

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Just changed pulley and added 1050x injectors and a Fore L2 return system. Used hotrod fuel lines and fittings. Made mounting brackets for the regulators cause my OCD wanted them mirrored. Just sent off for updated tune to do 93 and e85.

F244D515-1B51-4EDC-9CD1-F9A62CC40482.png

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
In surprised there's only one random person in that photo usually the place is swamped! Cool shot man love KW
It's to early, those folks get started noon time, drink until dawn .

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Drove it to the office today; hasn't moved in days. I think I've put >100mi on it in since the weekend before last :(

1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear still feel good :like:

A 4.09 rear gear would feel better.

Sponsored

Dabitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Last edited:

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Clutch Victory.png

My car is finally driving again!! Got the pedal assembly back in and the Steeda clutch lines installed last night, pumped the pedal too many times between today and yesterday, and the difference in clutch feel is night and day!

I wouldn't ever do this job again, but it was worth it ONCE for this end result and saving all the money I did.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Drove it to office this week while weather is still good.

94A6BC8D-DE7F-4E45-8BF0-ED67C1FC93BB.jpeg

E8516E18-0DBC-44DB-9427-151862184096.jpeg

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Clutch Victory.png

My car is finally driving again!! Got the pedal assembly back in and the Steeda clutch lines installed last night, pumped the pedal too many times between today and yesterday, and the difference in clutch feel is night and day!

I wouldn't ever do this job again, but it was worth it ONCE for this end result and saving all the money I did.
Why did you have to remove your pedal assembly? Did the weld fail and need to be rewelded?
Sponsored