Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Went to a Cruz In , not bad stable mates to park next to . The F-150`is a Lebanon build and the GT is one that actually gets driven , 40k on the clock . His 2005 is at 125k . Must be nice to have a daily like that .
20210925_071649.jpg
20210925_071701.jpg
20210925_071714.jpg
20210925_071731.jpg
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Cleaned the windows inside and out and took a photo of the "leather" seat wear after 6 years
PXL_20210924_190154803.MP.jpg
Wow - haven't seen an S550 leather interior like that recently... going back, the SN95's had shit leather that would do that if just looking at it....

What products have you used to clean/condition the upholstery?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Two weeks ago my battery died so I disconnected it, recharged and it fired right up. The car was pulling insane 1-4 gears, like I tuned it. Amazing low end torque. Lasted about 10 days or so and I figured it was re-learning my patterns. Now it's back to the way it was, kind of sluggish. I thought it might've been humidity or temparture that caused the anomoly but this weeks weather was identical to two weeks ago.

Without disconnecting the battery, is there a way to reset something so it can go back to hauling ass?

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Washed it at Matt's Emporium of Speed. Followed by a cruise with the owner and another customer.

Also, rolled over 15k miles in the process.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Two weeks ago my battery died so I disconnected it, recharged and it fired right up. The car was pulling insane 1-4 gears, like I tuned it. Amazing low end torque. Lasted about 10 days or so and I figured it was re-learning my patterns. Now it's back to the way it was, kind of sluggish. I thought it might've been humidity or temparture that caused the anomoly but this weeks weather was identical to two weeks ago.

Without disconnecting the battery, is there a way to reset something so it can go back to hauling ass?
I'm no expect so don't quote me.

Sounds like the KAM got reset. The simplest option is disconnecting the battery for awhile. Do you have a tuning device? I can reset it now at anytime with the Procal device I received with the "power pack" I installed last week.

Redfuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Had my car since March of this year, was modified when I bought it and had spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out all that had been done to it. Anyways, a while ago, I learned about the owners manual "secret compartment" (probably from this thread) and sure enough, manual was there! Was a nice surprise but didn't think much of it.

Anyways, checked it out again today to review all that was in the owners manual pouch and found a receipt from Big O Tires that included the previous owners info! Tried Facebook, no success but there was a phone number there too, so I sent a random message to the number.

Sure as shit, dude responds back and provides a bunch of details about car and then says that he detailed out every mod on it in the back of the owners manual. So I check in there while texting and yup! Every date, exact mileage (down to the tenth), every single thing, even oil type, weight, ounces, etc.

A very good day for me, because now I know exactly what I'm dealing with, including what has and hasn't been done to it.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
After 50 years of driving I still haven't gotten used to the distorted view of the passenger side mirror!

Know where I can get a flat one for it?

20210925_072016.jpg
I have no ideas for finding a flat passenger mirror. I don't like the idea myself as these mirrors are so small already.

Personally I'm just trying to improve my spacial awareness. I can adapt to change in depth of field with these over time.

I put F150 tow mirror on the Expedition. They were an improvement, but I think just swapping the lenses on the stock housing would be a bigger improvement...and way less drag.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Took it into the mountains and enjoyed my exhaust. I need to get someone to record it from a distance. Sounds so good.

Forscan can do a reset on all adaptations

Sponsored

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost Fastback
Installed MMD Rocker Panel Winglets today. I had them home for maybe 6 months but I was too lazy to install them :cwl: Still I doubt that they are made by MMD and I think that the seller sold me some cheap Chinese copy. They came with no installation material, no instruction booklet, no box, just the winglets in bubble wrap. It should have been straightforward, but in the end I spent like 8 hours fitting them. Don't mind the body panel gaps. It's a feature 😑

20210926_170633.jpg