Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Vacuum, cleaned all panels with Griot's and also their 3 in 1 leather on the seats.
Hey, how long have you been using the Griots leather care and what do you think of it?
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
that's why you show up with mud sling and 'patina' so people who actually notice and talk about your car.
I'm foreign, so I had to google both things and then the joke probably went over my head....?

Have you tried a waterless wash? It's quicker than a full wash and perfect for that not quite clean / not quite dirty car.
I have not tried that yet. But I'm to a point where it needs a full wash. It's "on the schedule" for today. It generally is either clean or just dirty, so the waterless wouldn't do I'd say. I go through touchless automatic at least 1x every other week or so, I just need to do better.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
A dirty car in a sea of gleaming stands out. You're trying to get noticed right?

Even better, write "dirty girls have more fun" in the dirty hood.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I'm foreign, so I had to google both things and then the joke probably went over my head....?

I have not tried that yet. But I'm to a point where it needs a full wash. It's "on the schedule" for today. It generally is either clean or just dirty, so the waterless wouldn't do I'd say. I go through touchless automatic at least 1x every other week or so, I just need to do better.

As they say you get what you pay for, and the same return for your labor/effort.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
A dirty car in a sea of gleaming stands out. You're trying to get noticed right?

Even better, write "dirty girls have more fun" in the dirty hood.
Okay then I understood right. I guess not necessarily noticed, not attention seeking, but also don't want to be one of the 100 same cars I suppose. :) And then I'll get jelly of the classics.

As they say you get what you pay for, and the same return for your labor/effort.
You mean with hand washing vs going to a automatic? I hope I'm not neglecting it that badly that I would regret it a few years later with bad paint. I'm just saying, I don't go to the lengths some members go here with their vehicles always making them shiny. Mine's a daily, it's bound to get dirty within a day or two, such is life. Wouldn't trade the fun commute for a clean car tho.

Reactions: Ock

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ford's paint is attrocious so it doesn't matter. First 2 years of its life my car got washed every 6-9 weeks in an auto machine and lives outside 24/7. Frequent washing is a mental disease. 😁

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ford's paint is attrocious so it doesn't matter. First 2 years of its life my car got washed every 6-9 weeks in an auto machine and lives outside 24/7. Frequent washing is a mental disease. 😁
I mean, I wasn't gonna say it out loud, but.... I guess :D
Even some members here that wash frequently mention that they get weird looks from their neighbors. But again, unless you're hurting someone or dumping chemicals somewhere, to each their own!

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I mean, I wasn't gonna say it out loud, but.... I guess :D
Even some members here that wash frequently mention that they get weird looks from their neighbors. But again, unless you're hurting someone or dumping chemicals somewhere, to each their own!
luckily I have a neighbor that washes her cars as much or more than I do :crackup: so it takes the focus off me

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
luckily I have a neighbor that washes her cars as much or more than I do :crackup: so it takes the focus off me
you know there are people on the block just HOPING for a hose or water-pressure malfunction...

Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Today I started to install the ZL1 GT4 rear tow hook. Watched a couple videos for removing the rear bumper. There is just one master connector to disconnect for all the stuff in the bumper! (Side markers, trunk release, backup sensors.)

But they sent me the wrong receiver bracket. So I put the taillights and license plate back on because I need the car in the morning.

20210910_170330.jpg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Well I WAS going to install my Gorilla lug nuts that I ordered from Amazon. They said my order was delayed but when I got home there was a package on my porch. They shipped only one nut out of the set of 40 that I ordered. Packing slip says 1 lug nut shipped and to pay $17.71. What kind of scam is this? F.U. Bezos and your penis rocket.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Well I WAS going to install my Gorilla lug nuts that I ordered from Amazon. They said my order was delayed but when I got home there was a package on my porch. They shipped only one nut out of the set of 40 that I ordered. Packing slip says 1 lug nut shipped and to pay $17.71. What kind of scam is this? F.U. Bezos and your penis rocket.
View attachment 612534
Hey Todd, looks like you bought them from a third party seller, not Amazon. You might want to check before you flame someone.
Sponsored