Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Ackbar00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT / 1969 Mustang 302
First, I made the 69 share some space for the 20:

Then I got a set of used Racestars :) Tires are smoked and I want to tone them done a bit, so I ordered some new MT 274/40/17 tires for it. Still, the old ones did look pretty beefy :)

And one more:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
First, I made the 69 share some space for the 20:

Then I got a set of used Racestars :) Tires are smoked and I want to tone them done a bit, so I ordered some new MT 274/40/17 tires for it. Still, the old ones did look pretty beefy :)

DAM BOI HE THICC! The tires, that is.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
That's the thing. I wanted a nice enjoyable daily driver with manual and I couldn't afford a separate fun/weekend car, at least not yet, so I will drive the hell out of this. I know some think that's blasphemy, but I don't ever want to think back wishing I drove it more.

Perhaps I need to make it a routine too, rather than "hoping I get to it today." :)
Don't let anyone rain on your parade. Mine is my daily now, based on the fact it's fun as hell, and the days of it being possible to do this is numbered. I'd rather look back in 10 or 15 years fondly of how I dailied a GT and loved every second of it.

In other news, MBRP street stainless is now installed. Quality of parts and fitment was great, but if you don't have a strong impact don't even bother. My exhaust shop guy had to hammer on it so it would actually crush the pipes and seal, lol. Also had him tack weld all the joints so it wouldn't rotate. Sounds GREAT. I'll also note before he got everything right it was pretty raspy, now there's very little. Sounds way better.
20210804_135544.jpg

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Yeah, you guys are all putting me to shame. Such a nice car and I haven't spent nearly enough time washing/polishing and taking care of it. It's my daily, so the clean doesn't last either, but damn, I need to do better. Car deserves it.
The products today make it a somewhat painless process, I don't drive mine as much as I'd like, so it's a little misleading. But if an idiot like myself can keep a car detailed, anyone can.

side.jpg

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
maybe some slots are in order if the wall thickness is too much?
You mean relief cuts? The pipes had some, but maybe I wasn't putting the clamp in the right spot or something. He just went to town with the impact and it sealed right up.

Also, why do I need to repent for using microfiber towels? :inspect:

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I do like the spoiler, but I also like the small spoiler that came on my PP2. Everytime I think about changing it, I talk myself out of it. I think next is debadging the back and a dark gloss black pony on the front. Then some sort of underneath green LED system.

catdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 iconic silver pp1
Took the day off for my wife’s birthday today. I got up early to wash and liquid glass the car because her chariot needed to be perfect. Took her for some sushi for lunch.
AECE9489-61BD-47C9-BFD8-2F89B491A131.jpeg
Looks great. I wanted to get a Bright color like that or the orange but worried it might be too much after time so went with the silver to play it safe. Not sure I made the right choice lol

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Looks great. I wanted to get a Bright color like that or the orange but worried it might be too much after time so went with the silver to play it safe. Not sure I made the right choice lol
My first Mustang I ordered Magnetic. It came with bad paint which I took as a sign from the horsepower gods, and I went with my other choice the second go around.

IMG_0275.jpg

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
I have to say, the WD40 degreaser really worked out well. If you make a mess during your oil change. Spray it on, let it sit for five minutes or so. And rinse it off with a fine spray on your garden hose. After that, I did a good wipe with some rags, and put a fan under it for about an hour. No residue!

Happy Camper again! 👍😎🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
Priorities! Good man and cheers to you. 🍸

I took the car to the dealer closest to my work for a 15k oil change and tire rotation. My first time at a Ford dealer. Pretty conflicted about the "experience" but I'm super-cool with the $128 bill. Everything else I've owned would be twice that so... *shrugs*
Sponsored