Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Why did you replace your battery? Which one did you get?
I don't drive the car enough and battery was going completely dead. Purchase standard replacement battery from Auto Zone, and a BATTERY MAINTAINER. Just didn't trust factory battery after going dead dead twice. Ford said it was good. It's in my shed now
Sponsored

OGsmakDadE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue GT, 1999 Honda Prelude
Took the day off for my wife’s birthday today. I got up early to wash and liquid glass the car because her chariot needed to be perfect. Took her for some sushi for lunch.
AECE9489-61BD-47C9-BFD8-2F89B491A131.jpeg
Wow, the paint looks amazing.

Any guesses as to “What’s The Next Thing I’m Gonna Do To My S550?

52645906-AC16-439D-8488-FBB92A24F9BC.jpeg
Hope that stuff cleans the car up , good as new.

I ordered the BMR 080 springs and camber bolts for my brand new 21 pp1
20210803_132257.jpg
Man I need to polish my car, you guys are puting , my finish to shame!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
The nGuage powered on for a few minutes today. Screen has lines in it, changes colors then dies.

Before it died again it showed my ETH% at 77. I've run 2+ tanks of 93 so it should have shown much lower. Read the CELs and they were for the car running too rich. That explains the shit gas milage on 93, and the AFR that stays in the 9.5-10.6 range when under any kind of load. Looks like not only the nGuage failed, but now my car isn't relearning the fuel composition after refilling.

I'll see what PDB says. With the nGuage manufacture gone, I'm afraid this could turn into a PIA and relatively expensive fix.

catdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 iconic silver pp1
Wow, the paint looks amazing.

Hope that stuff cleans the car up , good as new.

Man I need to polish my car, you guys are puting , my finish to shame!
My car is 3 days old. It won't look like that forever 😜

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yeah, you guys are all putting me to shame. Such a nice car and I haven't spent nearly enough time washing/polishing and taking care of it. It's my daily, so the clean doesn't last either, but damn, I need to do better. Car deserves it.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Yeah, you guys are all putting me to shame. Such a nice car and I haven't spent nearly enough time washing/polishing and taking care of it. It's my daily, so the clean doesn't last either, but damn, I need to do better. Car deserves it.
Every Sunday morning I do the cleaning of the car. Usually about 1.5 hours. Then by the time I get to work Monday, it's already got splashes from broken sprinkler water or water from the truck keeping the rock quarry I drive by entrance/exit wet, or bugs dying on the windshield or front of the car. Like clockwork, next Sunday 1.5ish hours cleaning it all up and using more and more dr colorchip. Pulled a tire off to plug a nail hole Monday and this Sunday I'll be pulling all the wheels to clean the barrels, haven't done it since buying the car and it's now driving me nuts. I keep saying my next car will be the one I don't care about as much. I mean that's why I "only" got the GT this time...

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Every Sunday morning I do the cleaning of the car. Usually about 1.5 hours. Then by the time I get to work Monday, it's already got splashes from broken sprinkler water or water from the truck keeping the rock quarry I drive by entrance/exit wet, or bugs dying on the windshield or front of the car. Like clockwork, next Sunday 1.5ish hours cleaning it all up and using more and more dr colorchip. Pulled a tire off to plug a nail hole Monday and this Sunday I'll be pulling all the wheels to clean the barrels, haven't done it since buying the car and it's now driving me nuts. I keep saying my next car will be the one I don't care about as much. I mean that's why I "only" got the GT this time...
That's the thing. I wanted a nice enjoyable daily driver with manual and I couldn't afford a separate fun/weekend car, at least not yet, so I will drive the hell out of this. I know some think that's blasphemy, but I don't ever want to think back wishing I drove it more.

Perhaps I need to make it a routine too, rather than "hoping I get to it today." :)

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
The nGuage powered on for a few minutes today. Screen has lines in it, changes colors then dies.

Before it died again it showed my ETH% at 77. I've run 2+ tanks of 93 so it should have shown much lower. Read the CELs and they were for the car running too rich. That explains the shit gas milage on 93, and the AFR that stays in the 9.5-10.6 range when under any kind of load. Looks like not only the nGuage failed, but now my car isn't relearning the fuel composition after refilling.

I'll see what PDB says. With the nGuage manufacture gone, I'm afraid this could turn into a PIA and relatively expensive fix.
As far as the tune, it should be as simple as them sending you a stock tune, your performance tunes, and you having to buy an HP Tuners.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
That's the thing. I wanted a nice enjoyable daily driver with manual and I couldn't afford a separate fun/weekend car, at least not yet, so I will drive the hell out of this. I know some think that's blasphemy, but I don't ever want to think back wishing I drove it more.

Perhaps I need to make it a routine too, rather than "hoping I get to it today." :)
Yep routine wins for me at least. This is my only car too. Been almost 2.5 years and just over 17k miles (travel out of state for work sometimes and keeps miles down) and I keep it cleaner than when the dealer let me have it.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yep routine wins for me at least. This is my only car too. Been almost 2.5 years and just over 17k miles (travel out of state for work sometimes and keeps miles down) and I keep it cleaner than when the dealer let me have it.
26k miles in 18 months, so I feel ya! :)
Sponsored