Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I replaced my battery earlier in the month of July. Had not driven for a while, so I took it for a Sunday drive and came across a thunderstorm.

Couldn't understand why my wipers were being erratic. Then I realized my automatic wipers were activated.

I knew I had them, just never figured out how to turn them on.
Replacing the battery did it for me I guess
Sponsored

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced my battery earlier in the month of July. Had not driven for a while, so I took it for a Sunday drive and came across a thunderstorm.

Couldn't understand why my wipers were being erratic. Then I realized my automatic wipers were activated.

I knew I had them, just never figured out how to turn them on.
Replacing the battery did it for me I guess
Why did you replace your battery? Which one did you get?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Swapped the front plate for BumperPlugs. Not as good as not having holes drilled in the first place but better than the plate

173B7493-67E9-4245-A963-75725CAB6F3A.jpeg
I feel bad for Mustang owners living in states requiring front plates. I totally get it why they require it, but I'm glad Ohio very recently (I believe last year) changed this, so I never had to put it on my Bullitt.

I hope dealers don't just willy nilly drill these even in states requiring 2 plates?

Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I feel bad for Mustang owners living in states requiring front plates. I totally get it why they require it, but I'm glad Ohio very recently (I believe last year) changed this, so I never had to put it on my Bullitt.

I hope dealers don't just willy nilly drill these even in states requiring 2 plates?
I've had holes drilled in the bumper of every car I've owned but I've only purchased one car new. I was too young, dumb, and excited about it at the time to ask them not to do it. I've read mixed results on here about people asking the dealer not to drill them. The Mustang already had them when I got it ā˜¹

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Depends on the dealer. Luckily my sales guy (also a mustang enthusiast) made sure no holes were drilled. Front plates are super dumb and I choose to omit them from my car always.

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue

2 plate state here. I requested my dealer did not drill for a plate. He told me he'd "try". Now that my car has shipped I sent an email cc'd the sales manager who said he arranged it with the person who sets the car up to not have it installed. I will be very angry if there are holes in my bumper. It can't be that hard to not do it

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
2 plate state here. I requested my dealer did not drill for a plate. He told me he'd "try". Now that my car has shipped I sent an email cc'd the sales manager who said he arranged it with the person who sets the car up to not have it installed. I will be very angry if there are holes in my bumper. It can't be that hard to not do it
I would follow up again when the car gets closer! I told my dealer to write in on the folder with a big fat red marker!

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

I'm in IL, my dealer asked if I wanted a plate bracket on the car. I told him leave it in the trunk. He told me most Mustang buyers don't want the required front plate on the car. Mine has only had the rear since day one. IL was trying to change to a 1 plate state.
211018118_10157720763506580_7846147254926149846_n.jpg

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Took the day off for my wifeā€™s birthday today. I got up early to wash and liquid glass the car because her chariot needed to be perfect. Took her for some sushi for lunch.
AECE9489-61BD-47C9-BFD8-2F89B491A131.jpeg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP

RichardC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Foam cannon is the only way to wash and with TWO buckets. You sir are my hero.
Getting loads of suds there. I use the second bucket to throw used wash mitts in; never reusing each mitt during a wash. It means I have to use lots of mits in the suds bucket, but it keeps the suds perfectly clean.
Sponsored