Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I took the car in today and had the latest Roush CAL (Engine management software) uploaded. The tech put on the work order "Reset VID block parameters to 710 REVS to adjust for tire size". My speedometer was reading 2 mph lower than GPS speed before and now it shows 6 mph lower than GPS speed. I definitely will need to correct that, as it is asking for a ticket........on the flip side, it will show the car the accumulating mileage slower...actually I don't care about that part.

I'm hoping that ForScan can correct it.

OGsmakDadE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue GT, 1999 Honda Prelude
Why not have a serious talk with the dealerships service manager and general manager or owner of the dealership. You might get a bunch of free oil changes that would be watched like a hawk knowing the situation that happened.
Based on their last service, I would no longer trust them.
If anyones around dayton Ohio, and wants a free steering wheel for a 15-17, I have one. I bought it off a member to keep as a spare or use as a core if I ever needed a modded one. I gave all the parts otherwise to the guy.

Free, unless you want toss me 5 bucks for a McDonald Big Mac. nomnom

I do miss having the mustang around a hair, but ive just had a massive financial reset. I closed 5 credit cards, I paid my remaining credit cards, have zero loans open. feels good mane.

Edit, if someone wants a little laptop + forscan dongle, official one. let me know, I can prob toss it to ya on the cheap locally. If not I will keep the laptop for garage laptop, but im more of a Mac guy myself and its windows. I only bought it to use forscan, thats it.
I’ll buy the steering wheel from you if you’re willing to ship, I’m ready to have redline goods make me some panels, boots, and have them wrap a steering wheel for me.

OGsmakDadE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue GT, 1999 Honda Prelude
Windshield all repaired. Used OEM glass. The installer said he was glad it was OEM because with the sensors it makes the job a lot easier. It seems to recognize the new glass right away and the programming pretty much launches. He only needs to confirm everything and rarely needs to adjust it or reprogram with OEM.

With aftermarket glass he said he would have been working another hour at least to get the programming set up. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours to get things programmed on aftermarket and he said that they have had times where they simply could not get it to work and had to call for OEM.
repaird OEM 2.jpg

repaired OEM.jpg
Those red recaros are so dope.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Based on their last service, I would no longer trust them.

I’ll buy the steering wheel from you if you’re willing to ship, I’m ready to have redline goods make me some panels, boots, and have them wrap a steering wheel for me.
Message me tomorrow. I don’t mind shipping it, I just gotta make a box for it. Cover the shipping/box and you can have it.

I don’t know rates but I can’t see a steering wheel costing more than 20 to ship? Message me and give me an address and such.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Message me tomorrow. I don’t mind shipping it, I just gotta make a box for it. Cover the shipping/box and you can have it.

I don’t know rates but I can’t see a steering wheel costing more than 20 to ship? Message me and give me an address and such.
Make your new life happen Donald!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Edit, if someone wants a little laptop + forscan dongle, official one. let me know, I can prob toss it to ya on the cheap locally. If not I will keep the laptop for garage laptop, but im more of a Mac guy myself and its windows. I only bought it to use forscan, thats it.
Congrats on the financial moves.
Sent you a PM about the dongle.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If anyones around dayton Ohio, and wants a free steering wheel for a 15-17, I have one. I bought it off a member to keep as a spare or use as a core if I ever needed a modded one. I gave all the parts otherwise to the guy.

Free, unless you want toss me 5 bucks for a McDonald Big Mac. nomnom

I do miss having the mustang around a hair, but ive just had a massive financial reset. I closed 5 credit cards, I paid my remaining credit cards, have zero loans open. feels good mane.

Fellow Daytonite, neato, didn't know you lived that close. :)

Windshield all repaired. Used OEM glass. The installer said he was glad it was OEM because with the sensors it makes the job a lot easier. It seems to recognize the new glass right away and the programming pretty much launches. He only needs to confirm everything and rarely needs to adjust it or reprogram with OEM.

With aftermarket glass he said he would have been working another hour at least to get the programming set up. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours to get things programmed on aftermarket and he said that they have had times where they simply could not get it to work and had to call for OEM.
repaird OEM 2.jpg

repaired OEM.jpg
Nice, sounds like the best case scenario. What was your OTD $?

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
^^^ What sensor is in the windshield glass?
I have the safe and secure package. So sensors for the adaptive cruise control, the rain sensing wipers, automatic high beams, lane departure. There is a box with sensors and a camera behind the rear view mirror.

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have the safe and secure package. So sensors for the adaptive cruise control, the rain sensing wipers, automatic high beams, lane departure. There is a box with sensors and a camera behind the rear view mirror.
In other words, what Bullitt and Mach 1 owners dream of.... :crackup:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m still trying to hold of one of those in the U.K. … :frown:

WD :like:

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score