Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for heads up on ACC - I can say I enjoy mine :cwl:
I think you enjoy it way to much - 250 miles to empty … ? WTF … ? :cwl: I’m about 100 less than that …:giggle:

Joking aside, I like that wheel :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored

OllyMidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Olly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, Land Rover Discovery 5
I think you enjoy it way to much - 250 miles to empty … ? WTF … ? :cwl: I’m about 100 less than that …:giggle:

You have some beady eyes! I filled up and did 1:30hr drive to see what kind of economy I could get on a longer run. Just under 30mpg is great! I haven't had it long so I'm setting my upper and lower thresholds, the latter being fully discovered!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ahh OK, so it was the one I'm thinking of. I'm not a fan (hence the change...) But you'd be able to keep your airbag central part with a custom wheel if you fancied a change.

Thanks for heads up on ACC - I can say I enjoy mine :cwl:
Had it in my '18 accord 6spd before I traded it in for the Bullitt. I both miss it and don't.

European engines get a little midget that sits there and sips fuel.

You have some beady eyes! I filled up and did 1:30hr drive to see what kind of economy I could get on a longer run. Just under 30mpg is great! I haven't had it long so I'm setting my upper and lower thresholds, the latter being fully discovered!
Is that imperial gallons I assume? I get 28mpg (US) / 8.4l/100km on highways on long trips, even have seen 29.5mpg at one point (7.97). These engines aren't as bad as I thought. I also avoided "Gas guzzler" tax by getting a 2019 instead of 2020.

OllyMidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Olly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, Land Rover Discovery 5
Had it in my '18 accord 6spd before I traded it in for the Bullitt. I both miss it and don't.

European engines get a little midget that sits there and sips fuel.

Is that imperial gallons I assume? I get 28mpg (US) / 8.4l/100km on highways on long trips, even have seen 29.5mpg at one point (7.97). These engines aren't as bad as I thought. I also avoided "Gas guzzler" tax by getting a 2019 instead of 2020.
That's right, I saw 29.7mpg today and that was cruising 'around' the UK legal limit. Around town I see about 11.4mpg. These figures are calculated by the on-board computer though so not sure how accurate they are to be fair.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think I am averaging 14.6 mpg (that’s a large gallon too …) No town driving, only four commutes :like:

My midget is a thirsty one … :giggle:

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
lol that sounds a lot like how it is in GA. I clean it and say dang it's going to rain tomorrow and the day after, and the next day lol

Drove it home from work in the rain.........all good we need the rain . Pain in the ass for me , have to clean it now .
20210723_171654.jpg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That is at 3/4 tank. I wouldn't even see that at full.

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Adaptive Cruise Control. Bullitts got this ripped up and removed, something about the bumper or mounting or whatever (despite GT PP1 having it), Mach 1 didn't get it either.
Quite a contentious thread on this if you want to look at it.

Bullitt wheel is pretty round and clean, leather wrapped, I'm just saying the pony looks good.
My Bullitt has custom wheel as well as ACC. (green colour looks wrong but is only the camera on my phone)

BULLITT STEERIN WHEEL.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice you gonna put Camaro on there now? :)
I was thinking of getting some vinyl cut more along the lines of :

1627545119079.png

That will wind M6G up more than putting Camaro on there ... :cwl:

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
My Bullitt has custom wheel as well as ACC. (green colour looks wrong but is only the camera on my phone)

BULLITT STEERIN WHEEL.jpg
Yeah, there was also talk of this in the forum. The Australian AND European Bullitts have ACC I'm pretty sure. It's just the NA market that doesn't get it. It's pretty infuriating. There's been talks about maybe it's not tested/approved in the US or whatever, but it's probably Ford being cheap bas*ards anyway.