Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
replaced the oem intake with an injen evolution and put a tune on. sadly its 93 degrees here and raining so won't know how it does until tomorrow morning hopefully when the heat breaks and it dries up a bit. super easy install trickiest part was getting the tube onto the tb. used some patience and some dish soap in water.

6849EAA4-1881-41C6-92A4-C3A421BB3859.jpeg
Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
exactly, thank you @ice445

@Crowd Hunter,

Everyone makes fun of all brands and drivers. It's not just mustang owners making fun of bmw drivers 🙄 jealousy and immaturity? Like you've never made fun of any car brand or driver. Anyway....

Back to this thread....
Yep, you're right. I misspoke. Nobody makes fun of me more than I make fun of myself. I'm a live and let live kinda guy. I know that some people get their feelings hurt by the internet. I don't know you, you don't know me, but I bet we would get along just fine in person. Peace!

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Yep, you're right. I misspoke. Nobody makes fun of me more than I make fun of myself. I'm a live and let live kinda guy. I know that some people get their feelings hurt by the internet. I don't know you, you don't know me, but I bet we would get along just fine in person. Peace!
C8C02BE8-4D38-40EF-9214-97C38B8786CF.gif

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
parked it in the garage.. I dont even wanna drive it anymore til its fixed. the dings make me sad. rip boost. I think I wouldn't feel so bad if I did not recently have so much negative shit happen to me, financially this is been a terrible last 2 months, just thing after thing after thing.

15k left on mustang, wish I had it paid off already. farrkkkk.

Sponsored

04DarkShadowGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Put some Roush mufflers on the car to go with my existing H pipe. It is very loud lol. Certainly more than I had anticipated but keep it below 2K and its not bad.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
parked it in the garage.. I dont even wanna drive it anymore til its fixed. the dings make me sad. rip boost. I think I wouldn't feel so bad if I did not recently have so much negative shit happen to me, financially this is been a terrible last 2 months, just thing after thing after thing.

Geezzzz... I do feel for you, I hope everything gets better soon.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

Sorry man, nothing worse than your shit getting ruined through no fault of your own. Sometimes life sucks. Luckily it's just an item, one that can be replaced (even though Grabber Blue is harder to find).

I got stuck in a pop up hail storm here on the way to work a few weeks ago. Was definitely very stressed out hearing it pepper the car, but luckily it was too small to cause any problems.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Drove home in the rain, rinsed the car off, cup2's did fine.

My cats love their father, they let me feet them. Left some gifts in the sandbox for dad, nothing special.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

I know how you feel. I feel lucky to have survived this one with one small ding on the trunk and chip on the A pillar. It took me 10 minutes to get the strength to get out and look. This was May 3rd in Myrtle Beach.

Sponsored