Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
anyone with a premium can confirm the gauges stay white during the day. the lights worked last night. i did change the mileage with forscan just a few minutes ago. didnt change anything else
Never seen that warning and my gauges stay the same "mycolour" regardless of day or night.
Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
anyone with a premium can confirm the gauges stay white during the day. the lights worked last night. i did change the mileage with forscan just a few minutes ago. didnt change anything else
I've got a premium and that's how it is. Guages white during the day with the lights in auto mode.

Turn them on and you'll get the lights on and guages with whatever mycolor you selected.

My color selection is not available during the day that menu pops up for me as well.

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
I've got a premium and that's how it is. Guages white during the day with the lights in auto mode.

Turn them on and you'll get the lights on and guages with whatever mycolor you selected.

My color selection is not available during the day that menu pops up for me as well.
thank you sir

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thanks or taking that pic from a higher angle than most. Was getting tired of the F18 humping the Mustang shots. đź‘Ť

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
swapped out the base cluster for a premium with my color. installed last night at it was glorious. however driving it around today the cluster stays white is that normal? i get this when trying to change the color during the day

IMG_6605.jpg
Mine are white when the parking lights are off.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride

Guess I will have to remember to double check that on my 2020 tomorrow. Can't remember noticing anything but the sync3 screen annoyingly sometimes changing between night and day mode as I pass through tunnels, even though I've set it to always be "night/dark" mode.

Sponsored

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
swapped out the base cluster for a premium with my color. installed last night at it was glorious. however driving it around today the cluster stays white is that normal? i get this when trying to change the color during the day

IMG_6605.jpg
I believe that is normal as that was how my 15 and 17 was. During the day the dash lights up white, and my color only comes on at dusk.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
full.jpg

Hit about 80% of the trunk area with sound deadening. For sure it’s more quiet now...the big surprise is it seems the stereo sounds better too.
did the same thing with dynamat extreme, noticed same. exhaust (ecoboost) is completely gone when cruising, and road noise as well. music / subwoofer hits harder