Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
im sorry. that sucks, but fixable

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Iconic Silver
im sorry. that sucks, but fixable
Yea im sure it is, its wrinkled pretty sharply, im wondering if they will have to cut that whole panel out and replace, but i know sfa about body work. Another bonus is my wife had a similar accident a few weeks ago in her escape, also not her fault. Now both my cars will have lower resale, so lucky!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yea im sure it is, its wrinkled pretty sharply, im wondering if they will have to cut that whole panel out and replace, but i know sfa about body work. Another bonus is my wife had a similar accident a few weeks ago in her escape, also not her fault. Now both my cars will have lower resale, so lucky!
make sure you claim diminished value. push hard.

Sponsored

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
make sure you claim diminished value. push hard.
Yea, ill have to go to a lawyer for that, asked my insurance about that today, caa in canada says, 'no such thing' thats my insurer, his is something else.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Ouch. I had a situation kind of similar to this but smaller damage. Scrapes and two small dents on 1/4 panel. I had a guy pull the dents out and touched up the paint myself because it was down to metal. A collision shop wanted to charge me $1,400 to replace the whole 1/4 panel but I paid a dent guy $40 and the touch up paint $30. Although not perfect, it looks much better than it was before.

good luck with yours though.

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ouch. I had a situation kind of similar to this but smaller damage. Scrapes and two small dents on 1/4 panel. I had a guy pull the dents out and touched up the paint myself because it was down to metal. A collision shop wanted to charge me $1,400 to replace the whole 1/4 panel but I paid a dent guy $40 and the touch up paint $30. Although not perfect, it looks much better than it was before.

good luck with yours though.
Thanks

freudianfloyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Got pissed off! My 7 year old daughter was in the garage and got the dog in there excited, and when she came in she said she had to push the dog from "almost" jumping on my car. I knew "almost" was a "definite jumped on my car" so I went out to see the damage. Found two footprints and several small scratches on the hood.

A few minutes with my DA and most of the scratches are gone, but I will have to work on it a bit more in the morning to get it perfect.

I might not be able to keep the car in the garage if this keeps up as this is where my dog generally resides when she isn't running around outside.

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Picked her up from the wrap shop. Had the roof re-wrapped and the old wrap residue cleaned. Pics soon after the next wash.

Sponsored

TomOz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 Ruby Red, 5.0 / 10 speed
Maybe not, but I could probably fit the whole Mini in the trunk :crackup:
Sounds like a Ritchie Rich comic I read when I was a kid.
Read something like "Our car doesn't have a spare tyre, it has a spare car"

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Nothing. I left my keys in my BiL's car. Can't find the other fob. :facepalm: