Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I made a storage shelf on right with a piece of wood, some vinyl, and 2 90* brackets, the brackets hook to the wood, and the other side I put bolts that go into oem floor holes for oem subwoofer

I keep rags, cleaners, etc and nothing moves,since
There’s a wall lol
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
30 second mod, no tools required - just pop it on the existing mounts. Don't know why I didn't buy one a long time ago ... handy to keep those grocery bags (etc) from flying around the trunk.

Mustang Cargo Net-2.jpg

Mustang Cargo Net-3.jpg
i hung mine over the bottom covers as with in that position you have it makes the small boot (trunk) opening even smaller / narrower. Anyone know the part number for the screw cover you'll looped the net over, for some reason I have one missing and the parts I got from Ford were wrong.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Got a wash today.
1620857554967.png

Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I almost got the net a while back but went with the Drive Auto bin, I love that thing. Glass cleaner, spray wax, rags of all sorts, and jumper cables.

I got the RTD today from @Wengerd Performance , gonna try and flash the OEM back on tomorrow, and then pull it off to send to them for tuning.

IMG_4008.jpg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I figured you for bolting a milk crate to the floor. :)
that is too classy an option for me. in all seriousness, I love the little cubby I made. I hated stuff rolling around in back. I ended up making a cutout vinyl piece, that sits in the bottom of cubby hole, I have velcro on bottom of it, holds it secure. I can pull it out if I ever have a spill or something.

here's 2 post.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...to-your-s550-mustang-today.11109/post-2919054
and
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...to-your-s550-mustang-today.11109/post-2919084

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
This is my dad's numbers matching '71 Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland 4v. He has had the car for 40 years now. For years they didn't get any respect as a collectible but they are starting to become classics.
Mach 1.jpg
my father is the original owner of a 71 Mach 1, 429 CJ. He talks about selling it and while I think he’s joking, and I’ve already told him point blank I will make an offer, the rising values are scaring the crap out of me. Luckily I got a year or two before he retires.
Well, they're starting to shoot up in value because the prior years (65-70), especially the Fastbacks, are becoming almost untouchable for a good example. Usually the next migration for the hobbyist is to the "newer" model years that folks just aren't real interested in due to either aesthetics or collectibility.

Right now the Fox era is hot, Coupes rule, and then there's GT/LX hatchbacks. The convertibles are undervalued even though still a 5.0, but no one really wants them over the other 2 body styles. Again these are soaring in price because the 65-70 era is just at insanity prices for something that is very well restored.

Even the 84-86 SVO's are starting to jump, whereas previously it was unheard of to get $10k for a nice SVO when there were boatloads in the $1,500-$6k range all over with low miles and nice shape. Now, I've seen pristine SVO's as high as $15k+... these will be the next "jump into" when the Fox 5.0's become way too expensive to grab for the average guy hobbyist.

----

You want crazy... the 1929-1960's pickups and any Station Wagons are fetching as high a dollar as collectible Muscle Cars now.

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1

You want crazy... the 1929-1960's pickups and any Station Wagons are fetching as high a dollar as collectible Muscle Cars now.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve noticed that watching some of the auctions, blows my mind

Sponsored

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Waited for it to come back from the wrap shop. Redoing roof wrap and having everything cleaned up. Should be back tomorrow.

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
I gave it some gas a couple times from stop, it goes from 185-186 and drops down to 165. Then raises,under Wot it must dump more coolant vs just casual driving. That 186 to 165 is an instant drop.
I wonder if the ECM would go into open loop at that point....