Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
interesting. I've never been a fan of pink spooge stuffed into an intestine, but that's probably because I've never had a good one. US Army commissary in the late 70's overseas was probably a poor sampling. I still "fondly" remember the #10 cans of skim milk powder.
Don't remind me about military food. Air Force not much better in the early '70s. When I asked why there was a bone in the liver, the cook's story was liver was defined as a general area within the animal so may or may not contain bones.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Nathan's.............. best of brand

Overseas:
Monkey meat on a stick before crossing shit river. Some will know

Last edited:

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Grabbed one today

C96FA403-84D6-4183-B78D-5A9D7311A182.jpeg
Eating a stromboli in the mustang?!?
If the dining room is closed I use the drive thru and stand outside the car to eat. I can't even drive home with prepared food without the windows down until the stink is gone

Do you shave in the car? Eat Nature Valley bars? Bowls of cereal? Where does it end?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Where does it end?
ketchup on wax paper in one's lap, and fishing fries out of the container, dipping, dropping them down your front, and finding a few that fell between the seat and center console. Isn't that how everybody does it?

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
ketchup on wax paper in one's lap, and fishing fries out of the container, dipping, dropping them down your front, and finding a few that fell between the seat and center console. Isn't that how everybody does it?
Well hell yes, the ones that slip between the seat and center console. Next days lunch.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
My cars are the only place I'm a neat freak. No food or drinks except in sealed containers with exception for bottled water and that only on road trips.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Finally got her out to stretch her legs - first time since Mid January. Saw a few of our fellow S550 owners out and about as well here in SE PA.

Sponsored

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Eating a stromboli in the mustang?!?
If the dining room is closed I use the drive thru and stand outside the car to eat. I can't even drive home with prepared food without the windows down until the stink is gone

Do you shave in the car? Eat Nature Valley bars? Bowls of cereal? Where does it end?
Ha, if crumbs land on me, I get out and shake off. but nah, my car is clean. I have those weather tech matts, and I have premium, so yeah easy peezy. I only drink water in the stand, well occasional fruit smoothie from Costco. me and gf honestly split the chicken bake, and split a fruit smoothie. today she wasn't here, so I ate the whole damn thing.

today was a war zone in the mustang, people flying 90-100 on peoples asses, shoving themselves between cars with no space, (primarily shitty beat up cars) that give no hell about cops. I hate those people, had some cut in front of me, then merged into a lane with a massive branch on the road and it broke up and almost hit me.

she was driving some beat up impala, which most are here.

saw a school bus almost run into a divider guard rail, are you kidding me. I think she was texting!

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Today I bought a sleeved short-block...

I know, I know......I'm not the 1st to do such a thing.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
$2.83 @ Costco last Sunday. Gasbuddy says $2.81 today. Last fill-up: 12/23/20. The Escape will want dilithium Friday morning (best time - otherwise they're lined up six-deep at the pumps).
Sponsored