Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

77Highboy77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Finally finished up with the Steeda driver's side engine mount. Most definitely recommend professional installation. Passenger's side, cake... more or less. Driver's side... 🤬 no space to turn the wrench or socket if you use one. Have to remove the oil filter and possibly the steering shaft. I guess the mounts have to break in a bit because the engine is now louder and vibrates noticeably.
The mounts do break in and become a bit softer, but get ready for lots of new rattles.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! The mirrors are painted. I actually bought new mirror covers from Benny at Levittown ford and had my friends body shop paint them. I actually just purchased the hoods Wentz as well just haven’t got around to getting them painted yet
That's exactly the route that I took and I think its the best option :like: My original mirror caps are sat new in a box with delivery mileage only - I had the dealer pop them off for me before I collected the car.

I've still not put the vents on - I am waiting for dry weather as I don't want to bolt any dampness in under the vents and I want to fully clean / wax the vent recesses in the hood before assembly :like:

As mentioned by others above, I do like those wheels and the first thing that jumped to mind was Mach 1 !

WD :like:

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I like those HRE's, but man what a bugger to clean. I hate cleaning the PP2 wheels on mine. Nice to see they are around 23 lbs.

Sponsored

Solteka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wai
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 10A
2/18/2021:

I washed and vacuumed my car today, it was dirty from all the racing it did at my local quarter mile yesterday.

nc_ohc=AfheBo8I-lcAX89A6cB&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-2.jpg

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Washed yesterday. Dirty again today due to snow.
1613695215975.png

1613695392188.png

Solteka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wai
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 10A
Wait...the inside got dirty from racing? Get a little excited? :giggle:

Just a little dirt in the carpets from me walking around the dirt and grassy areas of the place. :D

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I like those HRE's, but man what a bugger to clean. I hate cleaning the PP2 wheels on mine. Nice to see they are around 23 lbs.
Not for nothing, read that about the wheels, but for the life of me I don't get it

What's so tuff :question:

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
The more spokes and grooves, and less area to get a hand in side to wipe the barrel, just makes it slower. Like PP2 wheels vs a simple 5 spoke.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The more spokes and grooves, and less area to get a hand in side to wipe the barrel,
people clean barrels? Why? Unless it's painted white or you're using a flashlight to illuminate, it's hidden in shadow.
Sponsored