Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MM_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Same tire sizes previous owner went with on my car. Are those the gloss black? I kinda like that look and it appears they are a good 8-10 lbs less than stock wheels. Also, what centercaps are those?
Yes, gloss black with OEM GT350 Center Caps from LMR

Sponsored

bknight21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brayden
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium a10
Vehicle Showcase
Added SVE R350 Wheels, 19x10 front with 285/35/19's , 19x11 rear with 305/35/19's.

Also installed MP Concepts Splitter.

Steeda Lowering Springs coming soon...........

mustang (2).jpg
How hard was it to install the MP Concepts front splitter? I have been planning to get that for a while it looks great.

MM_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
How hard was it to install the MP Concepts front splitter? I have been planning to get that for a while it looks great.
You need to remove what seems like dozens of 7 mm screws and push pins but overall it was an easy install and a perfect fit.

Tip: Have some new push pins on hand because they don't work well after they have been removed. You can get them on Amazon.

Last edited:

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
removed my old spoiler on there thought the track spoiler would cover any holes left. this one is exposed any tips to cover it up...in the summer time im replacing the entire trunk with the carbon fiber one so im just looking for a quick fix

IMG_2855.jpg
They have some nice hole plugs at home depot in the hardware section. Looks like a little black button when installed.

Sponsored

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
So, the empty space below the base sync system was bothering me, so I came up with something to fill it using my 3d printer...

20210101_144348.jpg

20210101_145214.jpg

Not sure what I think...
I like it.

If you want to minimizr/eliminate the lines, you can mirror the object in the slicer program, so that the face of the GT is facing the printed. This will squish the extruded lines closer.

If you use cura, I believe it also has an "iron" setting where it will make the extruder iron the top surface really flat, eliminating the lines.

Or, you can print it with 100% infill, then use a very fine sandpaper to sand it smooth. It will make the plastic turn white from the sandpaper scratches (no matter how fine), but then take a pocket butane torch and make quick passes over it, and it will "heal" the surface. Just don't hold the flame and/or make too many passes as the pla/and does not dissipate heat and will curl. If you aren't happy with the heat passes, then let it cool for more than 5 min before you try again.