Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Roush, that area is badly stone chipped & these cover it nicely
Thanks, that area on the driver's side on mine has a huge scuff the dealer installed before I bought it. Looks like they drug a hose across it.
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Can you guys tell me if my car would look better in your opinions w cali grille or gt grille? I found a hit on the upper cali grille for fair price. Iā€™m at 50/50 if would look better than my set of gt grilles

Gt grilles on my eb vs cali upper + adaptive lower or both upper lower cali.

The adaptive is cheap, 60 bucks. Which id be happy with

I donā€™t know if I would use the lower cali grille or put adaptive cruise in bottom. I kinda like adaptive cruise look paired with it which kind of looks like the upper lower combo of the new high performance eb look

4EFDF55C-1CFD-4278-9B36-2B9A8998540D.jpeg

246BBD36-1B9F-4CB1-97A6-4D7DBF20D097.jpeg

I have the 19+ GT/CS and the 16-17 version has indents along the grill lines and a sort of matching lower one. does the 18+ grills fit 15-17?

The 19+ version has no indent accents, its clearly straight and yes the lower ACC grill I have matches perfectly with the grill pattern and also gloss black as the top, I think the regular ACC lower grill part on other trims is flat black, not gloss.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
opted for simple power stop z23 rotor/pad kit and had them installed today. the pad seem broken in well after install and not making sound or any strange NVH. Stopping seems better than stock somehow even with the ceramic pads, thought in general they will always have less bite than stock pads.

I do not track or autocross so I am not too worried about them exploding like some experience with them on the track.

IMG_20201226_123444_026.jpg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I have the 19+ GT/CS and the 16-17 version has indents along the grill lines and a sort of matching lower one. does the 18+ grills fit 15-17?

The 19+ version has no indent accents, its clearly straight and yes the lower ACC grill I have matches perfectly with the grill pattern and also gloss black as the top, I think the regular ACC lower grill part on other trims is flat black, not gloss.
No, the grills from the 15-17 and 18-21 are not interchangeable.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

It was just a thought, its something I will ponder on. I think the cali grille is clean. Do you guys know if I can remove the metal looking bars from the surround on the cali grille? so I could paint the lower plastic trim gloss black, and the upper surround gloss black? instead of matte black trim surrounding the gloss black grille grates.

I listed a set of wheels and tires for sale, maybe someone wants a spare set for winter. Lol
& a subwoofer box/amp

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
That made for a good laugh, thank you šŸ˜Š
Agree it really does not take much twist the mind of a millennial. Hell take the cell, they start walking around in circles .

šŸ˜„

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I went to work, on Christmas Day, proud of myself self on my recent mods. I got off at 3am, and started driving home. I was stopped at a red light.... not a soul in sight. I look in my rear view and and see headlights flying up on me, with no time to do anything. The pickup truck slams into me. I either blacked out or just shut my eyes, I donā€™t know what happened.
Yeah I worked Christmas day too and got off around 130am and even work weekends which I often do so I watch myself as much as I can, but having been in accidents before It just happens a times, but I have luckily avoided some.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
You can zoom in. Looks like he is in handcuffs. I tried to call and get info but they took my info and will return my call.
A3240FC1-850C-4C31-914B-EE3B18B4FD5F.jpeg

Did you by chance mention to the cops that he tried to leave the scene...?

Get well soon ..

Sponsored

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
opted for simple power stop z23 rotor/pad kit and had them installed today. the pad seem broken in well after install and not making sound or any strange NVH. Stopping seems better than stock somehow even with the ceramic pads, thought in general they will always have less bite than stock pads.

I do not track or autocross so I am not too worried about them exploding like some experience with them on the track.

I run the Z26 pads & rotors, very happy with them so far, very little dust.
I did a track day at FIRM with no issues but I was not aggressive with the brakes.
I ran a track day at Sebring this past weekend with PowerStop front Track Pads (also changed to Motul Fluid & Steeda Stainless Braided lines), they worked well. Ill switch back to the Z26 pads this week

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Car is totaled.
low mileage engine and transmission for the vultures to pick over at least.

Dayum that was one beaut of an impact. My parents were stopped at a construction zone on an TX interstate. Clear day, sun at high noon. And got rammed at over 80mph by a DUI lawyer with several prior DUI arrests. There was nothing left of the minivan behind the front row.

Some people need summary (and final) judgement to be issued on the spot.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Just went into the garage and looked at it buried between a tractor with a snow plow, an air compressor, and Christmas lights... walked past and patted the hood and said "hello, beautiful"... then went over and patted the old faithful Silverado, crusted in snow and salt, with a million dents and dings but never out of commission, what a reliable vehicle.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
An install shop that actually did a proper bedding...that is great.

Sponsored