Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Thanks. I can understand why they don't let you (editorial you, not Kelly you) read lists on a screen while driving. Since you (Kelly you) don't want to stop, you could get closer to your wants by putting your music on a USB flash drive and using the car's voice commands to do what you want.
Does that work, if I plug my phone into the car it doesn't allow to change selections. I tried, Siri says no internet connection. But if I can use a regular USB drive, that is plenty acceptable.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does that work, if I plug my phone into the car it doesn't allow to change selections. I tried, Siri says no internet connection. But if I can use a regular USB drive, that is plenty acceptable.
Yes. I have all my music on a USB drive (128 GB one that's small enough it barely sticks out of the slot). Sync lets you voice search by saying Play xxxxx. If xxxxx is ambiguous, it will ask if you mean the title, artist, album? Works great but you do have to keep a copy of your music on a USB.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Yes. I have all my music on a USB drive (128 GB one that's small enough it barely sticks out of the slot). Sync lets you voice search by saying Play xxxxx. If xxxxx is ambiguous, it will ask if you mean the title, artist, album? Works great but you do have to keep a copy of your music on a USB.
Thank you! Curious which format you are using, mp3? I will buy a USB drive tomorrow and do this. I just spent $1500.00 on a sound system and want to enjoy it. Of course its always a toss up between exhaust or music.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thank you! Curious which format you are using, mp3? I will buy a USB drive tomorrow and do this. I just spent $1500.00 on a sound system and want to enjoy it. Of course its always a toss up between exhaust or music.
I have mostly MP3 but some WMA ripped years ago. Folder structure is Artist/Album/songs.

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Front rotors and brake pads arrived from your land of the free to NZ today...the rears and adjustable end links will arrive in the next day or so once they've cleared customs.. Also got a free Mustang cap and tee shirt from CJs.

20201124_122936.jpg

Sponsored

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH
What are they? They look great đź‘Ť
These Wheels come with the Performance Pack 2 option. Someone I know bought a GT with PP2 but did not want those wheels and tires, so I traded my PP1 wheels plus some cash for his PP2 wheels.

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
These Wheels come with the Performance Pack 2 option. Someone I know bought a GT with PP2 but did not want those wheels and tires, so I traded my PP1 wheels plus some cash for his PP2 wheels.
Awesome, I wanted to keep the pony on my rims but yet stand out a bit. I think I will go with what you have eventually. Here is my setup. Stock 20 inch rims.

20200915_135037.jpg

Sponsored

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH
Awesome, I wanted to keep the pony on my rims but yet stand out a bit. I think I will go with what you have eventually. Here is my setup. Stock 20 inch rims.

20200915_135037.jpg
Love the Foundry wheels. When I had my 2015 GT I tried to find a set but never did.