Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Drove it twenty miles or so, started it up three times at return.
Don’t get much driving/charging these days. Tried to start it yesterday, got just a click. Connected the charger as I’ve done a few times previously, the backup lamp began flashing. Let it charge for a couple hours, the charger told me it was 100% full but was six volt! Tried to start it, everything went dark. DARK. Not even a glimmer of odometer miles. Hooked up the charger again, its message was the same this morning: 100%, 6-V. Jumped it from the other car, started and ran fine, restarted three times.

Can a battery go so flat and still hold a charge? I expect to replace it anyway. Had my eye on the XS Power D4700 for quite a while. We’ll see.
Why are you re-starting it three times? That's a real drain on the battery.

Just shut it off and leave it be. Put a charger on it if it's sitting for long periods.
Sponsored

trail.blazr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
damn! How fast were you going to require a 3 car stop?
10 over in the wrong lane. Long story short, I got out of it. Was giving an old lady checking her mailbox a wide berth and didn't want to be in the oncoming lane too long, so close to a sharp bend coming. But I was stunned.. a city cop and 2 sheriffs.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
20201120_191929.jpg

Just did my next oil change. Decided to take a peak on the inside and, with the little I can see, it's looking good! Just shy of 15k miles. Exclusively ran pennzoil platinum. First change was 5w30, second two were 5w20, now it's back to 5w30 because I'm an indecisive f**k.

Sponsored

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
New MMD Concepts splitter and a wash
vnhuFJC.jpg

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
10 over in the wrong lane. Long story short, I got out of it. Was giving an old lady checking her mailbox a wide berth and didn't want to be in the oncoming lane too long, so close to a sharp bend coming. But I was stunned.. a city cop and 2 sheriffs.
Thats amazing you got away with nothing. That second car is a NC trooper and I live in NC and those S.O.Bs around here will have 3 pull you for a seat belt and if they pull you , you are leaving with a ticket no matter what. I was clicking my seatbelt in as I was leaving a parking lot 1 pulled me over 2 more showed up and they said they know I wasn't doing anything wrong but heres the ticket anyway and I can go to court to fight it. But he would note the ticket that I wasn't fully on the road with out a seat belt... how nice. I mean I will most likely ge tout of it but dang why even pull me in the first place or give me a ticket to start with.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Traded my PP1 Luster Nickel-Painted Wheels for a brand new set of PP2 Wheels and Tires.

QoQYcW6.jpg

u2SMEu1.jpg

TPA1OET.jpg

HJyKFkD.jpg

lWto8Xe.jpg
Nice choice! I wish those wheels were an affordable option in Australia.

And I love the combo of Velocity blue and the Showstopper red interior. Again, I wish Ford would offer the choice of interior colors, we get black, black or black.

Sponsored

trail.blazr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Thats amazing you got away with nothing. That second car is a NC trooper and I live in NC and those S.O.Bs around here will have 3 pull you for a seat belt and if they pull you , you are leaving with a ticket no matter what. I was clicking my seatbelt in as I was leaving a parking lot 1 pulled me over 2 more showed up and they said they know I wasn't doing anything wrong but heres the ticket anyway and I can go to court to fight it. But he would note the ticket that I wasn't fully on the road with out a seat belt... how nice. I mean I will most likely ge tout of it but dang why even pull me in the first place or give me a ticket to start with.
Yep, not my first run in with the sheriffs and i have a similar lame seatbelt story from years ago. I think my saving grace was that a city cop pulled me over and it was city limits, plus I am friends with a fellow city cop From a cop family who is a co leader at my son’s Boy Scout troop.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Installed clear taillights. I’ve had the car since summer of ‘17 and this is the first visual exterior mod.
FF599696-8F47-41EB-8B8B-037D9F49E6F5.jpeg

084C348C-7F77-4AC1-8E1F-E9BE6F98AC5F.jpeg
Looks good. I did not realize Texas had palm trees, you on the water?

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I was a long time resident of NC, their state patrol is why I do not live in SC and have no desire to go back. I was getting pulled over every weekend if I was out after midnight because my car was red with cragers. Figured I was drunk, they even did a rollin road block on me in Elizabethtown. I Don't drink and drive
Sponsored