Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Changed the oil (yesterday) PUP 5W30, Royal Purple 20-500 filter.

1603048346377.png

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
I found wheels I really like.... I found a grabber blue with the same brushed titanium finish for color reference. but different rohana wheels here are some photos of my car before/after.

What do you guys think? I would get the same size so they fit where I am at now, not tucked in like the mustang s550 that has it. They are Rf2 rohana brushed titanium-- also do you think my chrome window trim might clash with the brushed titanium wheels?
I don't think they looks nice with grabber blue. Looks like the wheels are doing their best to outshine an already very bright and shiny car. Those wheels look better with darker car colours IMO.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Installed the FP oil separator and ordered a syringe from ebay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/293669766778) to drain it, based on post by bjstang (https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/draining-the-fr-oil-air-separator.79694/post-1796846). A bit unsure if it's necessary or not, but most seem to agree it at least can't hurt and since I'm semi-regularly tracking the car too now, I thought it's probably worth it as I plan to keep the car for a long, long, time.

Also installed redline hood struts. Wondered a bit if I would need to actively push the hood down to close it with the struts now, but no. Apart from pulling it down a little bit from the top to start the descent when I want to close it, it feels as before. Also like before, I drop it from about 20-25cm height to let it slam down and close by itself.

The struts are less in the way than the OEM prop, look better, and also save me from burning my fingers on the OEM hood prop if I need to open the hood shortly after driving. A bit annoyed that Ford could not include this when my 20 year old Audi A3 does though.

Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Got my BD-27's with new PS4S installed today. Final alignment appointment on Wednesday.

IMG_0564 (2).jpg

IMG_0568 (2).jpg

IMG_0569 (2).jpg

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Always Nice When a Set of these show up:
InkedIMG_5482_LI.jpg

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Tried to remove the sound tube and failed. Started back at the nut on the firewall and could not get my hand in there with the flex head wrench. Might try again in the future from below. Don't want to just rip it out.