Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
That is outstanding. Do you have any recommendations for someone to install the wheel them-self. I've had one dealership quote me two hours labor and another quoted $125 but didn't say if the quote included moving everything from old wheel to new wheel. I don't mind paying if it is a big hassle to do the install.
the install is pretty straightforward, i would just do it yourself. it's a little tricky to get the springs to depress but other than that it's super easy. just watch a cj pony parts video on it.
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I may give it a try this weekend. Thanks

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Got a little something in the mail today

received_2667968783460802.jpeg

Sponsored

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Installed my new Beith wheel (flat top, flat bottom) along with a new clockspring since my old one was damaged from the eBay wheel. Beith preinstalled all the buttons, main wiring harness, shroud, and paddles for no extra charge, awesome customer service! The quality is OEM level or better and the alcantara is WAY smoother and nicer than the eBay wheel. Not to mention the full carbon fiber bezels. It's a little thinner than the too-thick eBay wheel and feels similar to my old GT500 steering wheel I had on my 2012, which is to say perfect. The flat top is really nice, easier to grip without the wheel slipping when you're turning (gloss CF problem) and it improves visibility over the top as well.

20200916-151414.jpg
Its a great wheel ..had mine now for awhile..love it
20200815_194118.jpg

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
New wheels/tires being fitted tomorrow...

new wheels.jpg

WEBW-M239-ANGLE.jpg

sy1462

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They normally don't, but he made an exception for me since my stuff was damaged from the poor fitment of the eBay wheel. He almost forgot about it and I noticed the picture he sent me before shipping didn't have the buttons etc. on it. I emailed him ASAP and he actually intercepted the package from FedEx, installed the stuff, then shipped it off to me. Really exceptional customer service
My Beith wheel is one of my favorite mods. Exceptional quality and very good customer service for sure. Price was higher than some but in this case I got what I paid for.

That is outstanding. Do you have any recommendations for someone to install the wheel them-self. I've had one dealership quote me two hours labor and another quoted $125 but didn't say if the quote included moving everything from old wheel to new wheel. I don't mind paying if it is a big hassle to do the install.
It is not a big hassle to install a new steering wheel or switch over the buttons. Watch the video, and just take your time. Less than an hour project.

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Tried to do a donut in the rain, turned off advancetrac and TC, tried the donut and advancetrac went crazy, grabbing wheels, then lots of errors on the screen.

Does it stay on marginally if you're in sport mode? Need to be in track? Sport+?

Yes I held for 8-10 seconds.

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Tried to do a donut in the rain, turned off advancetrac and TC, tried the donut and advancetrac went crazy, grabbing wheels, then lots of errors on the screen.

Does it stay on marginally if you're in sport mode? Need to be in track? Sport+?

Yes I held for 8-10 seconds.
Did you see the "advancetrac disabled" pop up in the center guage display?

Hold the switch til you see that. Once that's off you can do whatever you want. The car will let you do donuts and even let you crash, it won't intervene.

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
I did, it was 100% off. The noises it made and the 4 or 5 warnings told me it was still trying to intervene.

I've done them before, I'm surprised, and slightly annoyed, that it is getting in the way

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)