Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I arrived home last night to find the family had bought me a lime 500 ! :

IMG-2095.jpg
A little paint correction, some PPF and squirt of Ceramic and it'll look smashing ol' boy. Now where to put me brolly...
Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
I honestly don't think I was really bothering anyone, for normal driving it certainly wasn't that obnoxious. It's not like I'm running long tubes with no cats on top or something that's complete ear rape. But for me, it was just too much. I liked stock and wanted more volume, but it felt like I got 200% of what I asked for, lol. But it's not exactly surprising, no mufflers is just that. For a DD I actually enjoy the car being quiet most of the time, and even when I wanted to have fun and make some noise it actually got tiring after more than 30 minutes. I'm almost 29 now, so I guess I'm just old. Next step is probably an AWE touring system.

Install what?
29 is spring chicken. Funny I am 49 and want it obnoxious loud under throttle. Too funny.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1

Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Deconstructed , off to the body shop for a new hood . Damm aluminum termites.

20200915_175015.jpg

20200915_175025.jpg

20200915_175038.jpg

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
What are your impressions of the Roush coil overs?
Hi, early days as its only been a day or so but first impressions are positive. It drives well for a daily and doesnt bounce over bumps. Feels more planted for sure on faster turns. No untoward sounds, rattles etc. No regrets.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Hi, early days as its only been a day or so but first impressions are positive. It drives well for a daily and doesnt bounce over bumps. Feels more planted for sure on faster turns. No untoward sounds, rattles etc. No regrets.
Good to know, I was eyeing that kit while installing 3 different sets of springs.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Celebrated 4 years since delivery of my Mustang in 2016
20200916_201157.jpg
20200911_083708.jpg
. I was so happy this car was finally being built RHD and sold globally, just can't believe I've had this fantastic car 4 years already. This car just gets better the longer I have it and I have to say I love it more as time goes by. I got mine way back in the good old days in Australia when it took 10 day short of a year from ordering it to delivery, worth the wait that's for sure. Its been my daily drive and 45000km later it still puts a smile on my face everyday I fire that beautiful 5.0 V8 to life. This car is a keeper

Sponsored

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Installed my new Beith wheel (flat top, flat bottom) along with a new clockspring since my old one was damaged from the eBay wheel. Beith preinstalled all the buttons, main wiring harness, shroud, and paddles for no extra charge, awesome customer service! The quality is OEM level or better and the alcantara is WAY smoother and nicer than the eBay wheel. Not to mention the full carbon fiber bezels. It's a little thinner than the too-thick eBay wheel and feels similar to my old GT500 steering wheel I had on my 2012, which is to say perfect. The flat top is really nice, easier to grip without the wheel slipping when you're turning (gloss CF problem) and it improves visibility over the top as well.

20200916-151414.jpg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Very nice. I wasn't aware that Beith had an option of receiving the wheel with the buttons and wiring harness pre-installed.

Installed my new Beith wheel (flat top, flat bottom) along with a new clockspring since my old one was damaged from the eBay wheel. Beith preinstalled all the buttons, main wiring harness, shroud, and paddles for no extra charge, awesome customer service! The quality is OEM level or better and the alcantara is WAY smoother and nicer than the eBay wheel. Not to mention the full carbon fiber bezels. It's a little thinner than the too-thick eBay wheel and feels similar to my old GT500 steering wheel I had on my 2012, which is to say perfect. The flat top is really nice, easier to grip without the wheel slipping when you're turning (gloss CF problem) and it improves visibility over the top as well.

20200916-151414.jpg

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Very nice. I wasn't aware that Beith had an option of receiving the wheel with the buttons and wiring harness pre-installed.
They normally don't, but he made an exception for me since my stuff was damaged from the poor fitment of the eBay wheel. He almost forgot about it and I noticed the picture he sent me before shipping didn't have the buttons etc. on it. I emailed him ASAP and he actually intercepted the package from FedEx, installed the stuff, then shipped it off to me. Really exceptional customer service

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That is outstanding. Do you have any recommendations for someone to install the wheel them-self. I've had one dealership quote me two hours labor and another quoted $125 but didn't say if the quote included moving everything from old wheel to new wheel. I don't mind paying if it is a big hassle to do the install.

They normally don't, but he made an exception for me since my stuff was damaged from the poor fitment of the eBay wheel. He almost forgot about it and I noticed the picture he sent me before shipping didn't have the buttons etc. on it. I emailed him ASAP and he actually intercepted the package from FedEx, installed the stuff, then shipped it off to me. Really exceptional customer service
Sponsored