Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Installed my Pype Bomb axle back.
Pros:
Metal and weld quality is excellent.
Fitment and install is pretty easy.
Loud and deep/bassy
Fun, makes me laugh like a 12 year old
Cons:
LOUD. Like good lord, I wanted more volume but this is way beyond what I expected, even for a muffler delete, lol. The sound track is good overall, but a bit trumpety at times. No rasp really. But yeah, if you like telling the police in a 5 mile area where you are from half open throttle, this is for you. I found out very quickly im not enjoying the attention level. Also drone, but its honestly not too bad. Probably going back to stock soon. I'll have to get a video from inside the car, its definitely different from the MBRP version.
Sponsored

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Pros:
Loud and deep/bassy
Cons:
LOUD. Like good lord, I wanted more volume but this is way beyond what I expected, even for a muffler delete, lol. The sound track is good overall, but a bit trumpety at times. No rasp really. But yeah, if you like telling the police in a 5 mile area where you are from half open throttle, this is for you. I found out very quickly im not enjoying the attention level. Also drone, but its honestly not too bad. Probably going back to stock soon. I'll have to get a video from inside the car, its definitely different from the MBRP version.
I have the MBRP Street series cat back and while I want more volume at WOT, they are the perfect blend of loud and quiet when you want it. I'll probably stick with the MBRPs and install some electronic cut outs for when I really want to hoon.

doroyce05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have the MBRP Street series cat back and while I want more volume at WOT, they are the perfect blend of loud and quiet when you want it. I'll probably stick with the MBRPs and install some electronic cut outs for when I really want to hoon.
I have the same exhaust also but I'm finding the Trumptety sound at high rpm a bit too loud for me. I have some SLP bullet-style mufflers sitting in the garage that I'm thinking about installing between the Hpipe and the bend (Closer to the bend) along with the MBRP setup. I'm just hesitant about doing it since I don't want to mess it up lol.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Nope. You may have used all of the allotted space. Delete a couple of lines and see what happens.
Well I've deleted all the lines and inserted a link and it still doesn't work. Is there a new how to somewhere or am I the only one missing a sig pic?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well I hate shopping and my wife loves shopping so I decided to teach my car to play retro games to keep me occupied while she shops. Got the wireless ps4 controller some sonic and castlevania and I'm entertained.
Screenshot_14.jpg

Screenshot_15.jpg

Onlyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 PP1 301A A10
Finished wiring up my heated seat install. Finally got to it after installing the leather this summer. Lol. Realized I needed micro2 fuse tap during the install. They heat up well, just slowly. It’s a very comfortable heat. The kit was just a cheap Ebay piece.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I change my cabin filter today and i get big surprise what were there, i did not believe my eyes. Check your cabin filter guys.
2015 gt manual 22k miles

cabin filter .jpg
I smell a rat

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Pros:
Loud and deep/bassy
Cons:
If its a daily driver I could see how that would be undesirable, however, mashing the throttle with an H-Pipe and muffler delete is just fun and obnoxious. My car echoes off of the trees when i drive by them under throttle. At a stop it is super quiet though. Not a daily driver, don't even drive it in the rain.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I was inspired @BranoSK and the recent fires and overall apocalyptic like conditions to change my cabin filter and was surprised at what I found.

This was the dirtiest area of the filter. I could have thrown it back in but I already had the new one in hand and the old one was out.

20200910_140953.jpg

The recent apocalypse. Everything is covered in ash and it looks like its snowing.
20200909_082658.jpg

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
If its a daily driver I could see how that would be undesirable, however, mashing the throttle with an H-Pipe and muffler delete is just fun and obnoxious. My car echoes off of the trees when i drive by them under throttle. At a stop it is super quiet though. Not a daily driver, don't even drive it in the rain.
Its honestly growing on me, I might leave it. With the stock resonator still in place its not bad when you're just cruising, even on the highway. Its definitely fun and rowdy lol

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Its honestly growing on me, I might leave it. With the stock resonator still in place its not bad when you're just cruising, even on the highway. Its definitely fun and rowdy lol
Are you sure it's growing on you? Have you noticed more strangers starting to converse with you in sign language?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Are you sure is growing on you? Have you noticed more strangers starting to converse with you in sign language?
You know, now that you mention it, I've seen an increase in middle fingers directed my way, whatever that means.

Its honestly not terrible unless you got WOT next to someone's open window, and despite my poor decision making that led me to this point, im generally not an ass. I pretty much idled through my neighborhood last night to not bother anyone, lol

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You know, now that you mention it, I've seen an increase in middle fingers directed my way, whatever that means.
I'm sure its peace signs from people missing their index finger.
Sponsored