Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
I was interested in the Diode Dynamics rear side marker lights....CJ pony lists them for $79.95 as does just about everyone else that sells them. BUT, ebay sells them through a dealer at the same price, no shipping cost but no tax. Everyone else appears to be happy to charge. So I bought the ebay lights, took all of maybe 15 minutes to install...much better than the OEM ones by a mile.
Sponsored

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
Are there 2 sets of wires on the stock sub?
Any photos of where you had to grind to get the sub to fit flush?
Will be doing this mod soon
Did you disconnect the front center speaker? Many have said it sounds better without it
No photos.
Go to the Technical Subforums, Infotainment And Electronics.
All sorts of B&O subwoofer stuff.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I was interested in the Diode Dynamics rear side marker lights....CJ pony lists them for $79.95 as does just about everyone else that sells them. BUT, ebay sells them through a dealer at the same price, no shipping cost but no tax. Everyone else appears to be happy to charge. So I bought the ebay lights, took all of maybe 15 minutes to install...much better than the OEM ones by a mile.
Pics of them lite up?

Sponsored

george g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2004 gto
I only paid $21 for my led off ebay, and they work great and fit great.

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Iconic Silver
Drove it for the second time, still awesome.

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT

AliExpress .... purchased a smoked set and have had them for around 9 months.. no issues work great fit great.... $18 and I think $2 for shipping

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Photos don't do them justice. Because it is a red car I got the red led, not the white or smoked version.
20200825_183013[1].jpg
thanks, I'll have to take a pic of mine to compare to see which I like better.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I did all this crap. LOL wanted a future interior. I thought the regular look is way to many buttons this is so much cleaner.
20200826_151504.jpg

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I don’t hate this. The stock screen is annoying in Android auto due to lack of AC controls. Easy to do?
I mean it is fairly straight forward everything is plug and play. I had a bad harness took me most the day to figure it out but the unit is fine. if no issues the install is really not bad, but like i said no wireing everything is just plug in. you do loose pysical knobs but the ac controls arent bad. you just push the ac button and the normal ford on screen controls pop up. and i lost no funstions everything works like normal. also it gives you better control over the stereo. mine actually sounds better in my opinion. oh wait you do have to take the ac board, sync 3 module and the mode buttons off your oem and move to the android screen but its not hard just some screws. this is how it keeps all original sync functions.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Nice, where did you find those goodies?
aliexpress has both, although the only place you can get the android like mine for the 18-20 premium build cars is phoenix auto
Sponsored