Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Took it back to the dealer today because when I had it in last weekend they didn't have the cabin air filter in stock. I was wondering what took so long as the wait was well over an hour. Turns out they had a "mishap" and had to call the service manager for advice. They broke my dash and have ordered a new one. I dread the thought of leaving it a few days (dings, etc.). It'll all be done for free and they'll give me a loaner, but I see rattles in my future.
IMG_1220.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476zfqas17csthnw4mppw2jupzip07yd4tr6y3zjie&rid=giphy.gif
Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Took it back to the dealer today because when I had it in last weekend they didn't have the cabin air filter in stock. I was wondering what took so long as the wait was well over an hour. Turns out they had a "mishap" and had to call the service manager for advice. They broke my dash and have ordered a new one. I dread the thought of leaving it a few days (dings, etc.). It'll all be done for free and they'll give me a loaner, but I see rattles in my future.
IMG_1220.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476zfqas17csthnw4mppw2jupzip07yd4tr6y3zjie&rid=giphy.gif
Ummm not seeing what they broke

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Well Tue, dropped off at dealer for the delayed 3/4 shift in sport mode when very first driving the car when cold. Not hammering it but right around 3K it WANTS to shift but hangs for a sec or two. Was told "All checks out, fluid proper level." A couple days later same time of day leave work had to punch it some to pull into traffic, was even worse on the 3/4 up shift. Guess I'll live with it or see if any after market tunes also help the A10shifting. The Ford one supposedly does. More research needed.

Sponsored

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Updated my Sync 3.3 to 3.4 from CyanLabs
I didn't know this could be done? I tried going 3.3 to 3.4 from Ford but it always fails.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Jacked up the rear to check for play in the wheel bearings. Trying to track down a creak in the rear suspension when pulling into driveways.
Sway bar bushings.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Installed a carbon fiber handbrake!
D6AFDD72-DFB3-4F26-85B3-073784DC68AE.jpeg
What in the Liberace Quilted Charmin Gimp Suit is going on with your steering wheel!!??

avy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium
What in the Liberace Quilted Charmin Gimp Suit is going on with your steering wheel!!??
Saving for a carbon fiber steering wheel! Gotta protect the OEM leather somehow haha

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
...Major fail on my part, i'm embarrassed to admit this, but thankful i'm ok.
Hey man, I'm glad your ok.

Also major respect for your humility. No one is perfect and in a world where a lot of folks are blow-hards and A-holes online, your post is a breath of fresh air.

Next round of beers are on me when the bars open up.

-T

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Gave her a nice Adam's waterless wash in the garage. Zaino tire shine on the tires.
Tomorrow I will top her off with some Zaino Gloss Enhancer. Should be glowing. lol

Deleted member 35775

I thought super sports had low tread depth by design?
my new tires had 9/32's tread... they replaced the worn tires on my car when i was in the rain. :)
??? New PSS tires have a tread depth of 7/32 to 10/32 (based on version). How could your “new” tires have virtually no tread depth left. And if they actually had this tread depth why would you put them on your car?
poor wording in my post; the new tires were installed a day after i got caught in the rain.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well Tue, dropped off at dealer for the delayed 3/4 shift in sport mode when very first driving the car when cold. Not hammering it but right around 3K it WANTS to shift but hangs for a sec or two. Was told "All checks out, fluid proper level." A couple days later same time of day leave work had to punch it some to pull into traffic, was even worse on the 3/4 up shift. Guess I'll live with it or see if any after market tunes also help the A10shifting. The Ford one supposedly does. More research needed.
If you havnt had them do it yet have them reset the transmission tables. Me and My buddy plus many others on the forums had this done and it helps out a lot. The trans relearns its shifts. youll get the peopel who say leave the battery disconnected but.. some say it works some say it dont by battery disconnect. just go have the dealer do it right. Takes a few mins they plug in a lap top and delete the tables. Or if you know anyone with the new calibration tune that has the procal tuner they can do it with that as well.
Sponsored