Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Borla Atak Catback Active Exhaust installed today. After hearing it in person, none of the Youtube videos I watched did this exhaust proper justice.
Atak1.jpg
Atak2.jpg

The sound clips never do, big reason most use a cell phone for recording. A cell phone will never achieve the dynamic range of the sound, in or out .
Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
The sound clips never do, big reason most use a cell phone for recording. A cell phone will never achieve the dynamic range of the sound, in or out .
That and then they listen to it on a cell phone too. I have yet to ever hear a exhaust clip that sounds like it does in real world.

Deleted member 35775

installed a new set of Pilot Super Sport tires (285/35/20 and 295/35/20) i've had in the garage for 15 months (to replace the current set on my car). thursday evening i got caught in a heavy downpour, slowed to 50 MPH and then hydroplaned at a 20 degree angle for about 100 yards. 2 cars in front of me did the same and both hit the center median wall. i thought the tires that were on my care while driving in the rain tires were in great shape until Discount Tire told me the rears and fronts had 1/32s and 2/32s, respectively. major fail on my part (not to check tires more frequently), i'm embarrassed to admit this, but thankful i'm ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
installed a new set of Pilot Super Sport tires (285/35/20 and 295/35/20) i've had in the garage for 15 months. thursday evening i got caught in a heavy downpour, slowed to 50 MPH and then hydroplaned at a 20 degree angle for about 100 yards. 2 cars in front of me did the same and both hit the center median wall. i thought my tires were in great shape until Discount Tire told me the rears and fronts had 1/32s and 2/32s, respectively. major fail on my part, i'm embarrassed to admit this, but thankful i'm ok.
I thought super sports had low tread depth by design?

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The CAI gets installed today on the CA Special along with the Eibach sway bars.

Sponsored

TXBlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Installed a MMD V series spoiler wing in black to replace the factory PP wing. The adhesive material on the factory spoiler was failing, the gap was visible, and I really didn’t like how much back and forth play there was. The MMD is rock solid and looks awesome. Took her for a wash afterwards....
75ACD6DC-84A9-43DA-B5D4-00EC814DEA40.jpeg
071AD80C-FF0A-4E79-8FAA-A316B175F9EA.jpeg

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
installed a new set of Pilot Super Sport tires (285/35/20 and 295/35/20) i've had in the garage for 15 months. thursday evening i got caught in a heavy downpour, slowed to 50 MPH and then hydroplaned at a 20 degree angle for about 100 yards. 2 cars in front of me did the same and both hit the center median wall. i thought my tires were in great shape until Discount Tire told me the rears and fronts had 1/32s and 2/32s, respectively. major fail on my part, i'm embarrassed to admit this, but thankful i'm ok.

Damn, sorry to read this.. I did the same with a vet in 70. My mistake was mixing radials and bias ply tires ...

1/32s and 2/32s, I take it this was what was left of the tread life?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
??? New PSS tires have a tread depth of 7/32 to 10/32 (based on version). How could your “new” tires have virtually no tread depth left. And if they actually had this tread depth why would you put them on your car?

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Old tiresThursday, they installed new tires Friday.

I clean my interior for the first time yesterday after 9 months of ownership!

sandman0023

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Magma Red 2018 F150 5.0L, Deep Impact Blue 2016 Mustang GT
Dropped it off to get a puddle lamp fixed, track pack and power pack 3 installed. Also ordered a Roush h-pipe and gloss black badging.

Sponsored

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hi All:
Loaded the latest Whipple tune. Went for a ride. Holy Sh*t! Ran super strong. I also added during the last year but didn't post....the fuel door, Wet Okole's and the GT350 Track Pack spoiler. I also installed the Ford performance by Borla touring exhaust to quiet the pony down. I like sleepers, no one needs to know what's under the hood unless I want them to. It needs a good wash and detail in the next few days.
DRIVER SIDE.JPG

DRIVERS FRONT CORNER.JPG
REAR APEX MICH PS4S.JPG
SPOILER & DOOR.JPG
WET OKOLE.JPG

Onlyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 PP1 301A A10
Hi All:
Loaded the latest Whipple tune. Went for a ride. Holy Sh*t! Ran super strong. I also added during the last year but didn't post....the fuel door, Wet Okole's and the GT350 Track Pack spoiler. I also installed the Ford performance by Borla touring exhaust to quiet the pony down. I like sleepers, no one needs to know what's under the hood unless I want them to. It needs a good wash and detail in the next few days.
DRIVER SIDE.JPG

DRIVERS FRONT CORNER.JPG
REAR APEX MICH PS4S.JPG
SPOILER & DOOR.JPG
WET OKOLE.JPG
Nice mustang. But I like that Marauder in the background. Too bad they don’t make the panther cars anymore. I would buy one again in a heartbeat.

Kennyboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Turbo S
found out that #2 pencil does a great job on stone chips for the grey color 2019

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nice mustang. But I like that Marauder in the background. Too bad they don’t make the panther cars anymore. I would buy one again in a heartbeat.
That is my DD. I have winter tires and all season tires for the other 3 seasons mounted on steel cop car rims. With the limited slip rear and Scorpion ice and snow tires it really goes in snow until it is bumper deep. It still looks good considering it never was garaged.
Sponsored