Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Onlyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 PP1 301A A10
I think he's talking about the slight random tick in the background.
Ahhh. Gotcha. I didn’t hear that until now. Seems I’ve heard that before too in both my DI motors. They make odd noises including odd random buzzing.

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Had Roof Spears from Big Worm Graphix installed yesterday. Finishes off the look of the previously installed hood spears from 2016 which were also from Big Worm.

i-NrckvCF-L.jpg

Replaced the SVE R350 Wheel Hub Caps with Ford Mustang GT350 ones. The Red 'R" in the SVE ones, clashed with my color theme.
upload_2020-6-16_20-54-13.gif

i-KKbSPcs-M.jpg

hobbie1

hobbie1
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Tore the interior trim out of it and installed some audio stuff.

Pioneer quads in the back replacing the Pioneer singles that replaced the stock thing that Ford uses, Pioneer GM-D9705-2000w Max amp connected to the Rockford Fosgate DSR1 and RF Prime 10" R1.

Got everything installed and initially tested, some issues to work out, some creature comforts are not working but sound is highly functional.

I'm to old for this shit.
Me too - tooo old

I just had a setup installed. Did some of the work myself Installed all of the speakers. Shop installed the AMPS and wiring.

DSR1
Morel Maximo 3 way components up front
JL Audio 6 channel XD 600 6V2
Auto Fanatic's rear deck sub woofers kit with a JL Audio MX 500/1

Big improvement but the tune could be better. Shop is going to work on the tune tomorrow.

Seems like given that you can save the tune file for the DSR1 maybe we could get a post going on sharing our tunes for the DSR1 with our Mustangs / Shelbys.

I've played with the DSR1 but I'm just scratching the surface. I hope to learn a lot more tomorrow.

For now my audio is too bright but it seems like this can be fixed. Given there is a 32 band equalizer I'm hopeful.

Your right on regarding the "too old..."

Sponsored

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
cleaned it. then got my new phone mount positioned on the windshield so i can record some trips to mexico. i think i am going to adjust it a little more so it captures more of the side and front. but it was tricky to get it so the mount itself wasn't in the picture. i want to try to get a run with my coworker's A8 Hellcat Challenger on video if we can get a clean run

hBQ4kBi.jpg

RedEcoJet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jerryallgire.com
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost - Pre-Production #280 Product Planning & Styling Vehicle
Vehicle Showcase
I changed rear brake pads at 149k. Surprisingly the rotors had very little wear. Also changed oil and filter, drained catch can. Tomorrow is spark plugs.

Jerry

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I washed it. I don’t know what else to do appearance wise. I want to keep it clean and not tacky. Maybe paint the calipers red or white, swap out the chrome 5.0 fender badges for white coyote ones. Minor stuff.
59486610-2271-4F00-944B-AB55EB014CF9.jpeg
9AF52365-21E0-4DD6-8AB1-E651BABA732A.jpeg
ABD39311-D1CD-4F34-932E-1C612B9F731D.jpeg

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I washed it. I don’t know what else to do appearance wise. I want to keep it clean and not tacky. Maybe paint the calipers red or white, swap out the chrome 5.0 fender badges for white coyote ones. Minor stuff.
I think it looks perfect the way it is! If you really want to spend money on it, maybe some go-fast parts for under the hood.
^^^ What he said. Looks great as is!

A subtle change like painting calipers red would be a nice touch. I don't know if I would do white as it might start to look bad unless kept meticulously clean. Then again you have black car and will be washing it a lot. :giggle:

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
Looks good! Maybe it could be lowered a little? What spoiler do you have?

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
Got the rear tires and had them mounted finally. The Indy 500s are quieter than the Michelin’s. Can’t really tell a difference between the two other than noise. That’s not to say the pilots were loud. They weren’t. Just over differing pavement they are quiet.
It looks like your front wheel is inside the wheel well to far like it needs spaces. I think I might need mine moved out a little more flush with the fender in the front also.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang