Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Installed the Scott Drake rear diffuser and Injen CAI. I like this CAI a lot. It was a pain to install (really just getting the elbow in there) and the MAF screws are garbage (mine stripped but it's secure enough so all is good) but I can feel a definite increase in power, and it seems to keep IATs at bay more than the factory intake. I'm not using any shielding or wrap or anything and while the ultimate temperature it goes down to on the highway is the same, once you're stopped/going slow it heats up WAY slower and I didn't ever see it get as hot as the factory intake. Very impressed so far. Not much more intake noise though but that's fine.

ufOHm3X.jpg

PtWtvqp.jpg
Sponsored

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Took my girl out to be re striped had a bad experience with Ford and the stripe installer after my hood replacement. Went with Bigworm and a local body shop.cant wait till she comes back.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Installed the Scott Drake rear diffuser and Injen CAI. I like this CAI a lot. It was a pain to install (really just getting the elbow in there) and the MAF screws are garbage (mine stripped but it's secure enough so all is good) but I can feel a definite increase in power, and it seems to keep IATs at bay more than the factory intake. I'm not using any shielding or wrap or anything and while the ultimate temperature it goes down to on the highway is the same, once you're stopped/going slow it heats up WAY slower and I didn't ever see it get as hot as the factory intake. Very impressed so far. Not much more intake noise though but that's fine.

ufOHm3X.jpg

PtWtvqp.jpg
What's that rear diffuser ?

Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
These wheels are awesome, wondering where did you get them?
those are OEM wheels, came with 50th anniversary cars for MY2015 in sliver color. The same wheels came with black accent package on MY2017 cars in black.

Ceayay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
It was over the weekend, but had my buddy compound, polish, and wax it. Got a ton of scratches / swirl marks out from the previous owner.

Wash, claybar, chemicalguys V32, V34, & V36 compounds, and ending with hydroslick ceramic hyperwax.

hFA7T6T.jpg

1PBcU8E.jpg

P7R9GMs.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
V
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 Range Rover Sport
installed a ford performance oil separator. pretty straightforward install
Did you install the 2018+ specific model, with the metal bracket? If so, how did you go about removing the bolt from the Cam Cover (Step 1 in the pdf instructions)? I can’t get mine out. Thanks

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust

Sponsored

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Ignored pitiful whimpering from the garaged car. It is sniveling about a lack of attention to:

Finishing installation of the Steeda hood props, now that the weird nut and bolt are on hand (Thank yous to TJ and Matt)
Starting installation of Hide-A-Plate machinery
Making final decisions:
· Black (original) strut brace, or silver (GT)
· Gloss Black, Chrome, or Fluorescent orange "EB" badges on fenders, rear panel and/or strut brace
· Clean, clay-bar, polish, wax, seal wheel surfaces
· Replace standard lug nuts with black open-end nuts with screw-in dress-up plugs
· Blue, gold, reflective or fluorescent orange dress-up plugs?
· Finalize stripe configuration and color for "pit", hood, trunk lid, rear panel
· Remove Automotive Authority spare tire and modify fitment for easier access
· Design and install a simple hook under the center of the trunk lid opening upper edge (keeps grocery bags from tipping during transit)
· Do a glare reduction as in the previous car (GT coupe), even more necessary in the convertible with the top down*
· Cover sunshade warning stickers (plain surface or chalk-board capable?)
· Struggle with FordPass© or forget it
· "Lip spoiler" on trunk in "wing" position, or no?
· Dash mat: yea or nay?
· Swap-in dual horns
· Add small Terlingua Racing Team and Team Shelby badges to rear of trunk lid?
· Location for Terlingua Racing Team small stickers?
·

MTK, as they say...

*Don't drive wearing a bright-color shirt in high-noon sun and top down, if you want to be able to see close to normally.

I picked up a couple of the VW grocery hooks and am doing research on where/how to install them in the trunk. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Did you use DOT4-LV fluid, like Ford recommends (not sure if back in 2016 or not), or just regular DOT4? Just curious. Thx.

To contribute to the thread, today replaced rear reflectors with Diode Dynamics ones (very nice), installed the sun visors with vanity LEDs and airbag decals removed, and just replaced the battery with a 96R AGM from Advanced Auto. Waiting for the reverse LED bulb to show up to finish the conversion to 100% LEDs on my new Bullitt :).

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Decided too see how well she kicks when jabbing the spurs in her from an 80mph gallop.

Yeah... damn.. she kicks real good in stock form.

I can only imagine how much of a rush that must be for you folks with forced induction.
Sponsored