Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Wheels/tires and hardware coming together for install tomorrow...I haven't done a major mod in a huge while, feels like it's all over again.

Getting ready for autocross noob day :cheers: [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION]

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I installed hood struts by ford performance. Yesterday I installed a x pipe & a jlt catch can on the passenger side

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels/tires and hardware coming together for install tomorrow...I haven't done a major mod in a huge while, feels like it's all over again.

Getting ready for autocross noob day :cheers: [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION]
That is some serious hardware! I see Bridgestone branded contact cement there.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Put on some Anchor Room quarter panel paint protection film.
Looks good. I watched their installation video and want to know if it was as easy as they make it look. Also, how would you rate the fit of the pre-cut pieces? 1 to 10 ... 10 being perfect.

Sponsored

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Took it to PBK Motorsports to install the below, and in 2 weeks the GT350 IM and 47lb injectors go on before a dyno flex tune.

Texas Speed catted long tubes
BMR CB005
Steeda sub frame alignment bushings designed for CB005
Redline hood struts

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Ordered the new Ford Parts Blank Decklid from CJ Pony Parts. Looking forward to getting it installed when it arrives!!

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Ordered the window scoops today not sure if I posted the side scoops both from MMD
a11.JPG
a111.JPG

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
It's fun to order car stuff, don't know how much longer the wife is going to put up with it. :D Hopefully I can get the sway bar on Friday and see how it works out.
I get the "let me guess, some more crap for your car" routine every time a box arrives with my name on it. More often than not she's right.....

The pic doesn't capture the top line of the film well but you can see it if you are looking for it in person. I thought it looked good yesterday but it's even better today since it had a chance to cure a bit.

It is as easy as demonstrated on the video. The fit on the first car was a perfect 10. It covers the flat portion and doesn't turn in toward the fender well. It's thick, tough and forgiving.

Probably my error but the second set didn't fit as perfect around the side lights in the rear fenders as the first one did. The film is nearly invisible so I just left it alone instead of trying to reset it.
I installed ZL1 rock guards in May 2017, so far so good. My car is a DD and my commute takes me thru areas chock full of construction activity with loose gravel/road debris, it's been thru the wringer. So far not one chip. For the price I may look into these as added insurance. I find your feedback helpful and wish I could keep up!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Ordered the window scoops today not sure if I posted the side scoops both from MMD
The upper louvres I like the lower ones I just kind of see as air dams. Wish they were functional.

Sponsored