Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Very nice, does that portion of your garage have a cathedral ceiling.
Yes it does. Built the house last year and changed some things to my liking. We live in a normal suburban neighborhood so the yard is 10k sq ft. Picked a lot that could accommodate the house we wanted while adding a 3rd bay on the garage. Added 2 feet of depth to it as well as a cathedral ceiling in the 3rd bay knowing I wanted a lift one day. Got the lift about 6 months after moving in. So nice not working on creepers and jack stands now. :clap2:

Have the trolley jack so I can still work on brakes and suspension too. GTO is gone, I will have another one day. =)
20170422_181807.jpg
20170430_151415.jpg
Oil Change.jpg

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes it does. Built the house last year and changed some things to my liking. We live in a normal suburban neighborhood so the yard is 10k sq ft. Picked a lot that could accommodate the house we wanted while adding a 3rd bay on the garage. Added 2 feet of depth to it as well as a cathedral ceiling in the 3rd bay knowing I wanted a lift one day. Got the lift about 6 months after moving in. So nice not working on creepers and jack stands now. :clap2:

Have the trolley jack so I can still work on brakes and suspension too. GTO is gone, I will have

That GTO looks SWEEEEET!!! Im sure you miss it.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Ordered a last minute Christmas gift for myself today, the KRONA Performance cat-back system. A big thanks to [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] for taking care of me, especially on Christmas Day, now that’s a dedication to service and a passion for helping everyone.
yvw!

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT

Have the trolley jack so I can still work on brakes and suspension too. GTO is gone, I will have

That GTO looks SWEEEEET!!! Im sure you miss it.
My first '67 is the one I really miss. I got screwed over by a restoration shop and eventually with some other life stuff going on I had to sell it. Swore to myself I'd have another and this one just didn't do it for me like the first one did so I sold it. In the end I realize now I know exactly what I want and on the next one I won't compromise. When it finally happens, it will be the one I keep forever.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
So my sister bought me a Dash mat. She had it embroidered.

"Matt's Stang" :frusty:

I love you sister but wtf... were you thinking?

It hasn't arrived yet and I did my best not to look disappointed. God I hate Christmas sometimes. Reminds me of the time my step sister bought me superman underoos and I was in JR high.
This post made my morning. So much "Seinfeld" in this. :lol:

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Nice garage @chain i bet that Z900 is a beast also
I am still at the point of being scared of it lol. :eyebulge:

I learned how to ride in May and bought the GS500 as a beginner bike. By the end of the season I was wanting more as I have outgrown the 500 already. The Z900 is way more bike than I need or even wanted truthfully but being 6' tall the 650-700's just felt to small. The Z900 is the one I kept going back to as it just feels good and the size feels right. Honestly wish I could have it with a smaller engine. I am sure I will grow into it but for the moment I have been very easy on it and feel like it might take a long time until I feel comfortable actually unleashing what it has. At least I know I won't be yearning for another bike for a long time.
20171115_180049.jpg

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
My favorite gift from Christmas, with the Roush heat extractors a close second place

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Put on Shift Solutions Co CS shift knob in candy red. Nice heft at 490g but not too big that it doesn't fit my hand. Love it! Ordered 12/12 and came in mail today. Great customer service and no 3+ month long wait like another shift knob company (still haven't received that one yet).
2017-12-26 14.53.45.jpg
2017-12-26 14.44.07.jpg

Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You guys have some awesome situations going on! As for my update: Just added the 'Pedal Commander' to my car. I know what I'm about to say is placebo, but I freaking love this thing. The delay that I hate so much now is now gone. The car *feels* like it can roll out a hell of a lot quicker.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
I've always wanted a red knob

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I am still at the point of being scared of it lol. :eyebulge:

I learned how to ride in May and bought the GS500 as a beginner bike. By the end of the season I was wanting more as I have outgrown the 500 already. The Z900 is way more bike than I need or even wanted truthfully but being 6' tall the 650-700's just felt to small. The Z900 is the one I kept going back to as it just feels good and the size feels right. Honestly wish I could have it with a smaller engine. I am sure I will grow into it but for the moment I have been very easy on it and feel like it might take a long time until I feel comfortable actually unleashing what it has. At least I know I won't be yearning for another bike for a long time.
lol nearly a liter bike for your second go round...NICE! i got rid of an R1 for my FZ09, much less scary...but reminds you who’s boss real quick:thumbsup:

do you have any special ramps to get the stang on your lift?
Sponsored