Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
My doggo got pretty sick this week. Ended up costing me OVER $2,000 to get her fixed up. I won't be purchasing anything for awhile :(. I still have springs I need to get on the PP shock/struts and mounted if anyone wants to help me with that in the Central VA area LOL. I really want to get those BC coilovers off and the clunk gone. It's the only thing that prevents me from completely loving my car every time I drive it.
Sorry to hear about your pup.

What kind is she?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
That spoiler looks great! Is it matte or gloss?
[MENTION=31888]JOKER GT[/MENTION] He has a C/S so it came like that for him

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Furiousfuria, are your heat extractors from someone’s take off or did you paint or wrap yours?
As someone mentioned, they came like that with the CS package. I'm getting the Roush ones for Xmas and probably getting them painted gloss black so mine will be for sale in a few weeks

And I went with gloss black for the v series, it was just really cold this morning haha

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
As someone mentioned, they came like that with the CS package. I'm getting the Roush ones for Xmas and probably getting them painted gloss black so mine will be for sale in a few weeks

And I went with gloss black for the v series, it was just really cold this morning haha
Thanks. Really?, hit me up when you make that decision on when. I’ve been eying the ROUSH ones myself but haven’t made up my mind. Is there any reason you aren’t buying them already painted?

Ride looks great

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Thanks. Really?, hit me up when you make that decision on when. I’ve been eying the ROUSH ones myself but haven’t made up my mind. Is there any reason you aren’t buying them already painted?

Ride looks great
Unpainted falls into the price limit my girlfriend and I have set haha. And I have a guy who will paint them for cheaper than I can buy and ship them from RPI (only place that sells them painted I believe)

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
That brings up an interesting question, Is it taboo to paint, power coat etc.. your larger front calipers and leave the back plain? I really want to add some color to the calipers..I am even thinking of doing the Perf Pack brake upgrade to get the red calipers up front, but what about the back smaller units? Opinions? Does someone have the official Ford Mustang Mod Policy book handy?? :ford:
The Fox guys were on this too when switching to the 13" Cobra units. While the front calipers were painted red/silver/yellow/etc. leaving the cage black, some decided to paint both the rear caliper and cage the matching color. This created the illusion of a bigger rear caliper. But because the Cobra two pot and the rear single pot were not all that dissimilar in size, some guys, myself included, just painted the rear caliper and left the cage black as up front.

These 4 or 6 pot Brembos are so much bigger than the rears I'm not certain how I feel about the painting rears unless it's the darkish grey/black similar to the fronts. Given my experience with the Fox, I do know that maintenance is a bunch easier with the darker color.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Today, I called my dealer to hear if they finally got that waterpump from FordNL. Almost 3 weeks without my car. This is getting ridiculous. Apparently there is no stock, so all parts are on 'back order' so if you live in Europe and your Mustang breaks down, the fact the car is 'officially sold' here means very, very little.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
First and only EB in NL perhaps

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Sorry to hear about your pup.

What kind is she?
Toy Aussie. One of the best dogs I have ever owned, or met. She is just a big ol' fluffball of love.
IMG_20171205_174010-COLLAGE.jpg

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Today, I called my dealer to hear if they finally got that waterpump from FordNL. Almost 3 weeks without my car. This is getting ridiculous. Apparently there is no stock, so all parts are on 'back order' so if you live in Europe and your Mustang breaks down, the fact the car is 'officially sold' here means very, very little.
Well, that sucks.

I hope they get your car back up and running soon.

If I were in your shoes, I'd find the parts on the internet, have them shipped, and have the dealership/Ford pay for them.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
First and only EB in NL perhaps
In fact there's about 150 (and about 10 GT's). Which is still very little in a country with 8 million cars, still if you pretend to sell a car, you should have SOME parts on the bloomin' continent at least. Heard from someone else they had to wait weeks for a replacement windshield.

Well, that sucks.

I hope they get your car back up and running soon.

If I were in your shoes, I'd find the parts on the internet, have them shipped, and have the dealership/Ford pay for them.
This is in fact what the dealer also has done at some point. His words: "We'll see which one arrives first.".
Sponsored