Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
Applied these the other day. Ordered them from American Muscle. I think they turned out pretty good!
6gflag.jpg

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah same here, I take her out two days a week. Any two days as long as its not raining plenty of sunshine and never ever during heavy traffic hours in Miami.
Drivers down here don't know how to drive a car much less obey local traffic laws.

:(
I have been on sabatical from the forums, so I know I am late to the party, but I have to chime in on keeping your car clean/neat and undamaged. I pretty much drive mine every day except when it is pouring rain or I have to haul a bunch of stuff. Yeah, it's unerving sometimes, but I got the car to drive it and understand the risks.. I do my very best to park far far away, but I am always amazed when someone will park next to me in the far back with an ordinary car when there are a ton of spaces open closer..doesn't happen often but occassionally.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Rollbar install

[/IMG]

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
I hear ya....

I have been on sabatical from the forums, so I know I am late to the party, but I have to chime in on keeping your car clean/neat and undamaged. I pretty much drive mine every day except when it is pouring rain or I have to haul a bunch of stuff. Yeah, it's unerving sometimes, but I got the car to drive it and understand the risks.. I do my very best to park far far away, but I am always amazed when someone will park next to me in the far back with an ordinary car when there are a ton of spaces open closer..doesn't happen often but occassionally.
Someone on the forum posted this a while back, it is still a LOL:
[ame]

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Someone on the forum posted this a while back, it is still a LOL:
LOL...thanks for sharing!..the whole time I am watching that I think the guy is going to trash the porshe!!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Wet sanded and buffed the roof and trunk.

Only one side and the rear bumper to go.

Shit takes forever.

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Wet sanded and buffed the roof and trunk.

Only one side and the rear bumper to go.

Shit takes forever.
I've thought about doing mine as well. But wasn't sure how much clear coat was on it. I think for what they coast and what your buying a little more TLC would be spent on the clear coat. My 2011 Sonata has a better finish than my 2015 S550. What did you wet sand with? say 1800-2000 and water?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I start with 3000 to see how much I need to take down. If the peel is high then I move to 2000 then 3000 then 5000.

Two stages of buffing compound and then sealer. As soon as that cures then wax. Probably about 2 hours per panel by myself.

Sealer takes 24-48 to cure though.
Sponsored