Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Not really what I did, but what I got today. Again thanks to Steeda 4th July sale [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]. After I get my new wheels, these babies are going on. :headbonk:

Glad we could help, it was an incredible sale!

TJ
Sponsored

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP 6M
Cut the honeycomb out of my front grille last week, liked it but it was a little "empty". Took the horse off the honeycomb and made a bracket so it floats in the empty space but about an inch further back from stock....then blacked it all out. I think it's just right now....and cost me nothing. Lol

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Took all of 30 seconds to get my steeda clutch spring in.

Here are my comparisons.

Stock spring: I kind of liked it. It was, in fact difficult to tell when the clutch engages and was very vague, but it wasn't so bad overall that I'd say I hate it.

No spring (5 days): Much stiffer clutch pedal, but also much easier to feel the engagement point. Clutch pedal did rest down about 1/2" from it's normal position and it felt like it needed less travel. Made me engage more abruptly at times but overall not bad and definitely something you get used to over time.

Steeda Spring: Makes clutch pedal easier to push (less so than stock, but much more than without any spring). I think it actually makes it much easier to feel the engagement and has the best overall clutch feel. For $20 I don't know what people are waiting for because this makes for a much better driving experience. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
Installed an intake tube and high flow filter. There is a noticeable increase in induction volume, and maybe a slight bump in power. Not bad for the price I paid, and the ease of install.

Sponsored

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Here is a pic with them installed on my car. The match looks a lot closer in person. The camera flash made the emblem look brighter than it is.
I installed these too and I really don't notice them - close to invisible in your peripheral vision.

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Installed the Steed strut braces that I bought during the 4th of July sale. Looked at the Tri-Ax shifter I bought as well but I don't have the facilities to install it. Installed some seat belt clips my wife found on Amazon and the really help eliminate the seat belt choking you problem. Installed the anti-theft lug nuts that the dealer didn't install for some reason. This of course necessitated an extended test drive to make sure the wheels didn't fall off :). Below is picture of the seat belt clip. Highly recommended.
seatbeltclip.jpg

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
uhm, the seatbelt in the coupe isn't adjustable?

personally I'd like to be without the HUGE plastic horns on the sides of my convertible seats - but I guess they keep the belt within range and not across short peoples necks :D

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I'd like a clip like that since the seatbelt pretty much rests against my neck as well. However, in an accident if you are arificially moving the seatbelt's placement, wouldn't the force correct itself and do some serious damage? Kinda like holding it a few inches away from you neck and then that few inches of free space sheers off the clip and then lets it build up momentum.

EDIT: What about the Tiddy Bear?

-Emt1581

Sponsored

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Today the local Cars & Coffee moved into a new venue. This is a much larger area and is able to hold more cars. After i had parked, my GT made a new friend, this awesome blue GT350.
IMG_0524.JPG

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Started working on the seat delete,and setting an appointment for window tint and stripes. gonna be awesome when done.
20170709_125208_edited.jpeg
20170709_133811_edited.jpeg
Screenshot_20170709-162249.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Today the local Cars & Coffee moved into a new venue. This is a much larger area and is able to hold more cars. After i had parked, my GT made a new friend, this awesome blue GT350.
Nice! Can I ask what wheels you are sporting and what color bronze is that? Looks fantatstic!
Sponsored