Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Weathertech floor mats. Got tired of little stones all over my carpet. This way I can just pull them out and hose them off when I feel like it.
Compress_20230929_115815_5725.jpg
Sponsored

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS
I HATE tire shine. Never gonna happen on my cars.
Griots Vinyl and Rubber Dressing FTW. Gives tires a nice finish, UV protection, and no fake ass shine. :)

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Griots Vinyl and Rubber Dressing FTW. Gives tires a nice finish, UV protection, and no fake ass shine. :)
Does it make a greasy mess that slings off?

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS
Does it make a greasy mess that slings off?
Negative. On a clean, dry, tire I just spray some onto an applicator and give it a coat. It’ll soak in pretty quickly and leave a satin finish. If you want it a tick darker and a little hint of shine just give the tires a second light coat. It’s a great product that I’ve used for over 20 years. Not cheap but a bottle tends to last. 👍

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 black Ecoboost fastback
A while back I tried to install a Ford Performance by Borla exhaust system and couldn't because it was poorly manufactured. Today I said f it and installed it again and then took the car to a local muffler shop to have them fiddle with it and make it fit right. They did and it only cost me an extra $60. It would probably cost more than that to ship the entire kit back. An added benefit is the car is probably now closer to its original weight considering all the stuff I've added, and the kit weighs about 25 lbs less than the stock exhaust system. Initial thought is that it's not much louder than the stock exhaust system but a bit deeper in tone.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
A while back I tried to install a Ford Performance by Borla exhaust system and couldn't because it was poorly manufactured. Today I said f it and installed it again and then took the car to a local muffler shop to have them fiddle with it and make it fit right. They did and it only cost me an extra $60. It would probably cost more than that to ship the entire kit back. An added benefit is the car is probably now closer to its original weight considering all the stuff I've added, and the kit weighs about 25 lbs less than the stock exhaust system. Initial thought is that it's not much louder than the stock exhaust system but a bit deeper in tone.
I won't do exhaust work myself anymore, it's just a huge pain in the ass. A good exhaust guy can work magic even with janky parts.

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Cleaned it inside and out, put it on the lift , battery tender and put the cover on it. Rotator cuff surgery Weds, so I won't be driving it before the snow flies. :sunglasses: I did just get back from a trip to DFW and back for 1700 miles. What a great car to chew up road. Fun and comfortable.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Well, that's what's expected.

. Played with it far too long, even tried putting some thin gasket type material underneath. Spoke to Redline in person who were helpful and suggested everything I tried. They still rotated on my '22 and my friend's '23 Mach 1. After a little scrape on my paint...I was out.

In my opinion, except for the Steeda kit that has a second attachment point, they'll all eventually turn. It's only natural, with a bit of leverage at the pivot point and no way to keep it from rotating.

That being said, I have a Redline kit on my '16 Police Utility. This has two mounting points and is very secure.
You could always drill a small hole through the bracket and car so as to install a roll pin.