Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
It's super nice! I do a lot of hiking and it captures all the dirt and dust making for easy cleanup
They make great stuff. I’m only 20-25 minutes from their HQ, I drive by their facilities fairly often.

txgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed Manual
In prep for my next HPDE event (this Saturday at Eagles Canyon Raceway) I installed the Schroth QuickFit harness on the passenger side. I’m Intermediate Solo certified and so I got away with only having the harness on the driver’s side for quite a while, but occasionally I’ll get an instructor assigned for a couple of sessions and would sometimes get a “you know you’re supposed to have the same level of protection for the passenger as you do for the driver” from an instructor.

IMG_1975.jpeg

rob_s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Welp, I finally replaced the factory battery for my 16 delivered Sept 30, 2015; almost 8 years on it. Got in today and absolutely nothing. No fuel pump, no solenoid, no lights.

Once I got a new battery installed I noticed I left a map light on inside, so it's possible a charge could have brought it back. But an 8 year old battery with a complete discharge cycle probably wouldn't have made it the winter anyway. $109 for an Interstate at Costco isn't bad.

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
With a whopping 1400 miles on the car it’s time to wake up the active exhaust a bit. So we went with the Steeda resonator delete x-pipe. Super easy install and was exactly what we were looking for. Exhaust is maybe 20% louder under Sport+ and Track modes, but still whisper quiet with the active exhaust valves closed. Not to mention some nice weight savings. Perfect!
IMG_4094_Original.jpeg
IMG_4095_Original.jpeg
whopping 1400? I did mine the day after getting the car lol

Sponsored

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS
whopping 1400? I did mine the day after getting the car lol
Haha, nice. I spent the day after doing a complete deep clean, polish, then ceramic coating. Then by the time I did new 19” wheels and tires, then realizing I needed to lower the car, then doing the CAI….what can I say, I’m a slacker. 🤣

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Got the new wheels and tires on today! I liked them when I took at peek in the box, but love the way they're really looking in person on the car - really pulls together the look.

Old:
PXL_20230818_133652393.jpg

In process:
PXL_20230818_141959859.jpg

Ta-dah:
PXL_20230818_151617827.jpg

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
As title suggests, this thread will be for 2015 Mustang owners to post pics what they worked on today, show off what they have done to their car recently, etc. Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Mustangs too.

I'll be getting a tint first thing in the morning and perhaps a car wash, will post pictures shortly!

So, what did you do to your 2015 Mustang today?
IMG_1361.jpeg
IMG_1364.jpeg
IMG_1362.jpeg
IMG_1365.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg
IMG_1366.jpeg

I had my new Carter’s Custom front splitter fabricated and installed. He now has the pattern for the 2016 Performance Pack GT and it clears the engine bay belly pan brake cooling channel ducts and sits flat as a splitter should. I’m planning on attending Mustang Week if you want to see it up close or check out his webpage https://c2aero.com/
Pete

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Wow, that’s an amazing deal! I should have checked Costco, I paid about $200 from Autozone for mine 😢
Yeah Costco got great deals on batteries, as long as you don't need large AGM (which I don't think the Mustangs have).
Our old '17 F150 had an AGM due to all the goodies and autostart and it was impossible to get the one I ordered within weeks.

Standard lead acid should be very affordable at Costco.

Sponsored

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Installed RokBlokz front and rear.
Compress_20230818_162908_8928.jpg

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Cut the hood for my Race Louver Center vents

IMG_3766.jpeg

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Was driving home from work today and was almost home when I passed the local high school where the kids were walking on both sides of the streets on their way home. Had the radio blaring and enjoying some music and then BANG it happened. Somebody had to have thrown something at my car and it was a good throw hitting the windshield dead in the middle. I was barely moving at a stoplight when it happened so it didn’t fly off a truck or anything. I have my dash cam videos but I can’t see it happening in the video. I’m shocked that I don’t have it on film because I know exactly where it happened and I found the spot. When I put the camera back in the car I’m going to check the live view to see if it’s within view. But anyway here’s some pics. :mad:

IMG_1825.jpeg
IMG_1826.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr donuhole

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2008 Audi s6, 1991 mustang
Was driving home from work today and was almost home when I passed the local high school where the kids were walking on both sides of the streets on their way home. Had the radio blaring and enjoying some music and then BANG it happened. Somebody had to have thrown something at my car and it was a good throw hitting the windshield dead in the middle. I was barely moving at a stoplight when it happened so it didn’t fly off a truck or anything. I have my dash cam videos but I can’t see it happening in the video. I’m shocked that I don’t have it on film because I know exactly where it happened and I found the spot. When I put the camera back in the car I’m going to check the Leisy to see if it’s within view. But anyway here’s some pics. :mad:

IMG_1825.jpeg
IMG_1826.jpeg
Should've played the trap card on them jkjk we don't play that card around here
1000001391.jpg

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Was driving home from work today and was almost home when I passed the local high school where the kids were walking on both sides of the streets on their way home. Had the radio blaring and enjoying some music and then BANG it happened. Somebody had to have thrown something at my car and it was a good throw hitting the windshield dead in the middle. I was barely moving at a stoplight when it happened so it didn’t fly off a truck or anything. I have my dash cam videos but I can’t see it happening in the video. I’m shocked that I don’t have it on film because I know exactly where it happened and I found the spot. When I put the camera back in the car I’m going to check the live view to see if it’s within view. But anyway here’s some pics. :mad:

IMG_1825.jpeg
IMG_1826.jpeg
We have had kids drop rocks off overpass bridges onto cars below. One person killed. A few nearly killed if rock had hit driver side. Cars going fast under the overpass. Stupid stuff.
Sponsored