Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Perfect candidate for PDR, should come out pretty easily
Agree - I've seen worse removed from PDR Pros, that will come right out and look like it never happened. Make sure you research their reviews before selecting a PDR shop or person.
Sponsored

elcamino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Today I did two things. I installed the Mishimoto cooling resevoir and while doing so broke this air port dohicky when I inadvertently knocked it. Anyone know if this is sold without buying the entire hose? What is it called? From the looks of the cost of the air intake hose I may as well buy an aftermarket CAI or intake hose. The OEM is $150+. Expensive F-up. edit: looks like I can get it for just over $100 but still annoyed with myself.

1672610177312.png

1672610192489.png

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The 3 amigos and hereafter known as Short n' Stack (after her predilection for ordering 2 pancake combos for breakfast) drove from Manassas out lovely 2 lane twisty roads to old town Culpeper and found an old timey city center grill known as the Frost Cafe.

@KingKona regaled us with a local history lessons, while @EmCel provided emphasis with periodic "oh wow". @JohnnyGT mustered a disinterested "yeah" to liven up the conversation thru it's fits and starts.

Then Johnny with Brittany and Matt with his ScatPack grabass'd all the way back to Alexandria. The Kona's GT took off and was quickly lost to sight.

Sorry I don't have pics.

Last edited:

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I only took this one shitty pic:

C71F384F-5051-4AED-B3D1-3CB028FBF813.jpeg

Fun drive. Cool diner. The EcoBoost is nicer than I was expecting. All in all a good day. :like:

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
The 3 amigos and hereafter known as Short n' Stack (after her predilection for ordering 2 pancake combos for breakfast) drove from Manassas out lovely 2 lane twisty roads to old town Culpeper and found an old timey city center grill known as the Frost Cafe.

@KingKona regaled us with a local history lessons, while @EmCel provided emphasis with periodic "oh wow". @JohnnyGT mustered a disinterested "yeah" to liven up the conversation thru it's fits and starts.

Then Johnny with Brittany grabass'd with Matt and his ScatPack all the way back to Alexandria. The Kona's GT took off and was quickly lost to sight.

Sorry I don't have pics.
Oh wow

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430

Sponsored