Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Started her and let her run in the garage for 10 minutes (with the door open obviously)
Coward
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Closed the garage door and put her to sleep until the next week when I will rinse and repeat the process.
last I checked you didn't get much in the way of hard snow. When the roads are clear/dry just go for a 1hr drive.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
It's sat still for the last week. Temps have been too low. I still have my summer tires on waiting for the second NoVA Fall to happen... 😬

Lex boat and the Expedition have been useful for grocery runs.

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
Ordered some more Steeda parts for the wife's cars. I'm deciding if I install them with out her knowledge. She still hasn't noticed the change to the black lug nuts.

Sponsored

Entreaken

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 2017 Focus RS
Picked her up after paint correction / ceramic coating and undercoating. If you're in the Pittsburgh area, check out Next Level Detailing.

20221119_144529.jpg
20221119_152313.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
So my upstairs neighbor had some type of water leak and all this gross water dumped into my garage and all over my car.

I was pissed...I just washed the car a couple days earlier and was prepping it for a Food-Drive benefit Car show.

I reached out to my neighbor who owns a detail business and luckily he had a spot to put me in the following day!
IMG_3630.JPG

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

Went to the car show today and it was badass!
IMG_3310.JPG

IMG_3311.JPG

IMG_3312.JPG

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Ordered some Michelin X Ice tires. I put the "winter" wheels and tires on, but they are the Pirelli all season tires. No grip at all; never really liked those tires. It has been snowing today and I couldn't get up my driveway. Parked in the parking area down the street in our subdivision so my car is off the road, walked home, went online to Discount Tire and placed the order and scheduled the installation.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Ryan_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2013 GMC Sierra, 2015 Maserati Ghibli
impressive. What was the weight of the exhaust and do you have sound clips?
Im not sure why it wont let me upload a video clip from my phone. Any pointers? I didnt weigh it but definitely lighter than my previous setup which had slightly larger Magnaflow mufflers and resonated midpipe. I mainly did it for cosmetics and the sound, but lighter weight is a bonus. It was a drawn process out and got to be excessively expensive with how it all worked out. I am happy with the final product though.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Im not sure why it wont let me upload a video clip from my phone. Any pointers? I didnt weigh it but definitely lighter than my previous setup which had slightly larger Magnaflow mufflers and resonated midpipe. I mainly did it for cosmetics and the sound, but lighter weight is a bonus. It was a drawn process out and got to be excessively expensive with how it all worked out. I am happy with the final product though.
In regards to the sound clip, I usually have to upload it to YouTube or other media hosting platforms , IG, etc and copy paste the link to here.

I believe you about the cost of doing business with titanium. The material cost and skill needed to execute properly adds up. Looks great though.

Ryan_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2013 GMC Sierra, 2015 Maserati Ghibli
In regards to the sound clip, I usually have to upload it to YouTube or other media hosting platforms , IG, etc and copy paste the link to here.

I believe you about the cost of doing business with titanium. The material cost and skill needed to execute properly adds up. Looks great though.
Ill try to upload something again later. Its got the perfect volume and a smooth sound. Not raspy like a lot of coyote exhaust. Im getting too old to wake the dead.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Start it, let it run , can't drive it too cold. and summer only tires.
So, is it spring yet.
Sponsored

Last edited: